Praise

WOW TWO STORYS IN TWO DAYS?? I MUST REALKY BE BORED HAHA

Since in the last oneshot Schlatt got all the embarrassment from the flirts, I think it's only fair wilbur gets a turn;)

Base of the story is that schlatt and wilbur were playing minecraft mini games and they were playing as a two person team. Schlatt have said praise to wilbur when wilbur did something right and wilbur liked that..

⚠️ALSO this isn't smut,there is sexual touching in this so slay and if u don't like then don't read
============================
3rd person POV

Wilbur was staying with schlatt for a month, they planned this trip for months and it finally happened, they were enjoying themselves to say the least..it was about a week into Wilbur's stay and they did some fun stuff. Went to some bars, went to some restaurants, walked around NYC, experiencing all the shitty people that live there. They got to meet loads of fans and they had movie nights almost every night. They were getting closer and closer!

Currently they were playing some Minecraft mini games on some random ass server that was recommended by a fan to schlatt. They were having fun,streaming it of course. Though it was kinda janked-

They were currently in a game were you are constantly jumping, you don't have to hold space but you are constantly jumping by automatics and you have to make a shot with a bow and arrow to the other teams targets which has stone buttons on it.

Wilbur POV

"Alright Wil, i got one of the targets, i know you can get this one" I heard a serious voice say next to him. We were in the same room i playing on a different screen from my account.

I was nervous though I don't know why I am so nervous especially when it some janked up Minecraft game. I was bouncing my leg under the desk and I felt like a millions eyes were on me. I shot the arrow and missed the target the first time, my nerves only sky rocketed from there. My leg bouncing increasing and I was trying to steady my breathing.

I then felt a strong hand on my upper thigh, like upper upper thigh. What the fu-

"Calm down wil, it's just one shot, a shot i know you can make" The American had said warmly to me

He started to rub my upper thigh, softly but with a grip for sure. My breathing had hitched, my face felt on fire.. he was so so close to my crotch and that's not what I need right now.. or is it- NO not what I need right now.

I let him continue as my leg bouncing stopped due to his hand, my face still on fire i lined up my aim okay I got thi-

"Be a good boy and make the fucking shot Wil"

'Wha-Wh...WHAT?! OK OK OK- GOOD BOY?? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD..'

I was panicking to say the least-
His hand placement, the praise his low serious voice is something for sure..

I felt my pants tighten, sweats and boxers restricting a growing tent.

My breathing was so so heavy, the timer started to tic down from 10 saying I need to make the shot, Schlatt stopped the hand rubbing on my thigh. It was at 3 seconds and I let go of my mouse, arrow shot

And wouldn't you know, IT HIT!!

I layed back in the chair after seeing

"team Blue has won"

Plastered on the screen, everyone in the game saying 'gg's and rude comments as well, i was about to look at chat when I realized the face cam wasn't on anymore.. I looked over to schlatt his eyes half lidded filled with thought and lust. He looked back at me and smiled mischievously. He panned the camera on me instead of on the both of us and turn the camera back on and I immediately turned away from him and started to talk to chat, as to not confuse them and keep them waiting.

Schlatt POV:

He's cute when he's all red, i hope he didn't think I didn't noticed his boner, it's pretty clear through the black sweats. I decided to tease him a little farther with this. I moved the camera on to him so nobody could see what I was doing.

I started to palm him through his sweats and boxers, right over his hard dick. He flushed so red it makes my red hoodie look burgundy for Christ sakes. I got more aggressive with it, wilbur obviously in worlds of pleasure but trying to hide it by covering his face his hand, i can hear his soft moans as they are emptied in to his hand not trying to get chat to notice all that much. Chat still noticed, flooding with questions and people yelling "CLIP IT" and such.

( I don't think I'll ever finish that smut chapter-)

I pulled wil out of frame and leaned close to his ear

"Such a good boy for winning that game for us wilby. Now if you keep quiet and don't let chat notice anything, you'll win something much more...pleasure able"

3rd person POV:

Wilbur gulped at hearing that..

================================
SORRY I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT IM REALLY TIRED AND I HAVE OTHER CHAPTERS TO STILL FNISH

929 words