A santa-stic evening

Get it?? Santa-stic?? Fantastic?? Aye aye?? I'm so sorry-

CHRISTMAS THEMED ONE EVEN THO ITS LITERALLY NOVEMBER 3rd BUT YK I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND ITS MY BOOK. :))

⚠️Also this is sorta smut but more or less very intense lemon

Prompt: Schlatt and Wilbur are invited back to Wilbur's house (SBI fam) for a chirstmas eve dinner! Wilbur offers to show schlatt his old room with all his old stuff still in it. Schlatt excepts but things get a little heated ;)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Wilbur's POV:

Me and my boyfriend Of 3 years, Schlatt and I had been invited back to my child hood home with my two younger brothers.. Techno, age 18
and Tommy, Age 14.. and Of course Dadza or Phil, age forty...something, I forget my own Dad's age way to often-

( I'm positive techno was younger then Wilbur in the lore and either way I think it suits it better)

I myself at 25 and Schlatt 23, we met through on a Minecraft server when we were both 15 and since we have grown to be close friends and now boyfriends. Anyways on to present time.

"Still can't believe you still have everything in your old room, my mom through my stuff right with me when I moved out...now that room is a guest bathroom-" Schlatt mentioned

"Guest bathroom? How small was your bed room?" I exclaimed in shock that a bed room was so small it could be a now bathroom.

"What can i say, I was the original Harry Potter." He joked pressing the door bell.

I giggled. The door swung open and i turned to look down and see my youngest brother Tommy. "WILBUR!! YOU'RE HOME!" He jumped engulfing me in a hug. I leaned down to hug him back smiling the whole time

"Hey big man! Been awhile aye?" I asked and he pulled back and nodded aggressively. He then turned to my American lover and stared in awe before smiling wide and also hugging Schlatt

"SCHLATT!!" He exclaimed! Schlatt looked surprised last time Tommy saw schlatt he was 12 and it was his first time meeting schlatt.
"Hey champ, good to see you again" Schlatt smiled softly.

"TOMMY ITS FREEZING OUTSIDE, LET THEM IN FOR FUCKS SAKE" I heard Techno yell from the inside of the house

"LANGUAGE TECHNO AND TOMMY LET THEM IN, DINNER IS READY" Dad yelled back at Techno, I giggled once again.

Schlatt POV:

Once we made it inside, I helped wilbur out his coat and we both kicked off our boots next to the shoe rack that held multiple shoes of all kinds belonging to Wilbur's family. I threw my keys into the key dish they had and followed Wilbur down the hall to the dining dining room which connected to the living room and kitchen. The cozy house had a festive tree up, decorated head to toe with standard ornaments and some homemade ones from Tommy and techno and wilbur too.

I turned to see Phill placing some condiments for the meal on the table when he looked up to see me and smiled. Walking around the table he gave me a hug "Good to see you again Schlatt" He spoke fondly. Hugging back I responded "Good to see you too Phill, lovely meal you have prepared." Phill smiled at me and called the family over to eat.

Once we were all seated we al started to make small talk and common chatter and conversations when at one point we reached silence from the end of the recent convo.

"I trust you have been taking care of my older brother Schlatt" Techno asked but seemed less of a question more as a statement.

"Techno!" Phill and Wilbur said in unison while i sat looking like a confused dog.