Vibrate

LEMON TIMEE
I have two huge games tomorrow so I should be asleep but I would rather write about a guy gettin dicked down tbh🫶

CW: Embarrassment, Dirty talk(?), suggestive scenes, erotic fantasies, vibrator

Enjoy~~

________________________________
Schlatt POV:

"Ah~..hah~.. o-oh fuuuuuckk~"

I cant do this. My fingers hovered over my keyboard as i tired my hardest to calm myself and resume the discord call between me and two of my friends.. we were playing call of duty but it's hard to play when I'm distracted..

I heard him laugh, my boyfriend that nobody knew about was behind me. Chuckling darkly at me crumbling. "Come now princess" he began, "unmute yourself." He commanded.

I swallows a hard lump in my throat and turned my camera and microphone back on, my messy brown middle part hair sticking to my skin, my pale face coated in pink flush..

My LED lights on pink making my room appear a certain mood and my face darker with blush then it was.

"Schlatt we're starting a new match" I heard Anna speak cheerfully through my headset, I smiled the best I could since I was shaking and nodded my head, my white headphones sitting on top my sweat coated fluffy hair. We began a new match and as soon as it became a 1V1 I started to concentrate the best I could. It was me and some other guy and it was intense, my body was shaking and I was losing myself.. I killed the guy in the end and heard my friend/; Anna and Conner cheer for me. "YES!" I cheered before feeling the pleasure amp up.

I muted myself and turned off my camera before slinging my head back.
" WILBUR~ HaaAaMmmMmMm~"

My boyfriend, Wilbur fucking soot.. the guy ever girl at school drooled over, his looks, his athleticism, his musical talent and his grades; he was perfect!

But they all don't know he's off the market and is currently amusing himself with the controls of the vibrator he shoved up my ass.

I felt the knot that slowly built in my stomach come undone harshly and I came hard into my basketball shorts. The vibrator at what i hope is the highest level still going inside of me making my sensitivity sky rocket.

"AHHH~ W-WIL- HAH~ MMM~~" I cried out. He stood from my bed and walked to me. He spun my hair to the side and leaned over it, holding himself up up the arm rests I was currently gripping for dear life. He looked at my wrecked expression, biting his lip with a smile.

My hair was fluffed and sticking to my forehead, my headset around my neck and the mic pulled down from it. My red sweatshirt with our school logo on it was sticking to my skin and not helping how hot I was feeling. My white basketball shorts darkened gray with my own cum and my hairy legs shaking like No tomorrow. Not to mention my broken moans falling like water out of mouth with a bit of drool dribbling down the side of my lip.

"You are so pretty schlatt, if only the girls at school saw you like this, they wouldn't compare to how much of a whore you look like right now." He smiled at me, his gaze piercing mine harshly.

"W-W-..AhhHhhH~ I-Fu~aAhhH!!" I was trembling.

"Such a whore that you can't even form words to respond, you just sit there and take it." He leaned down to my ear and nibbled on it carefully. "I would love to bend you one this table in my hoodie and pound you till you can't even think straight, all you can comprehend is my dick pounding you in to your keyboard."
I moaned at hearing this. "You would love that wouldn't you, so good for me.. hm?~" he continued. I came hard again with an absolute erotic moan. He stood up again.

His white hoodie falling over his frame beautifully with his ripped black sweat pants. His bracelets falling loosely off his arm and his gold frame glasses perched on the tip of his nose as his dark brown hair felt into his face.

He reached to his pocket and took out his phone, I expected him to turn it off but instead I felt the vibrations get so much more intense. I moaned and screamed broken and overwhelmed. I felt forward and gripped my desk, turned towards it and resting my head sideways on it. I drooled all over my desk and my eyes rolled back and my mind went blank.
This went on for a couple of minutes until I came again, hard and un touched. I then felt the vibrator stop, i panted heavily.

"Good job baby" I heard the all to familiar voice of my boyfriend pipe up. He rubbed my back and kissed my cheek, he then cleared his throat seeing that I was unmuted and my camera was on.. I looked up ever so weakly at my screen to see Anna with a shocked smile on her face and Conner flushed bright red looking at the screen. I couldn't even comprehend anything. I pathetically picked up my mouse and left the call.

Hope they enjoyed the show I guess..

________________________________
883 words (short one ik im sorry)

IM HIGH OR SUM SHIT CUZ WOW I WORTE THIS WHOLE SHIT THING WITHOUT CRINGING ONCE. OH MY GOD

WELL GOOD NIGHT AND IM SO SORRY!!