Famously dull

Summary: Johnathan Schlatt, a handsome actor featured in many wide movies is incredibly dull when not on a screen..Wilbur Soot a famous model and musician known for his daring looks on magazine fronts and charming accent in his songs. Wilbur has made it his goal to bring a smile or atleast a reaction out of the quite dull actor at a party.

Sorry for the spelling/grammar mistakes

______________________________
Schlatt POV:

I walked into the main hall of the party I was invited too by a couple of my producers. A woman came by in a white fitted dress with a dark red lip and some matching heels. She smiled at me and offered me one of the many drinks on the trey she was holding, I gave her a nod and grabbed one of the glasses of Prosecco. She went on to go to others as I found myself at one of the standing tables in the corner, tilting my glass as I watching the liquid shine against the warm lighting of the hall. I noticed one of my producers walk over to me with a man that seemed familiar but I couldn't exactly place my finger on it...

"Good evening Schlatt!" She spoke to me, I have worked with her a number of times now and she's a lovely lady truly. "Good evening Lana." I spoke in a normal tone, seeing as she won't give me shit for not acting with a fake smile. I then turned to the man she walked over with cocking a brow at him before glancing at Lana once again. "My apologies you two, I blanked!" She giggled and pushed the man closer to the table we were standing at. "This is Wilbur Soot, you've seen him on the magazines in your dressing rooms" she explained to me.

He looked at me with question but a smile holding his hand out.
"I've heard so much about you Schlatt, nice to finally meet you" he said, "Like wise Soot" I took his hand and gave a firm shake. "Do you do more then modeling? your voice sounds familiar"I questioned in monotone, "yes indeed, I make music along side modeling" he giggled at me. "Ah i see, I've heard your music in the car I'm sure" I took a sip of my drink, "I've seen your face in one to many movies" he laughed, "seems like it never stops lately.." I sighed to which he giggled.

The night went on with conversations exchanged between us three, Lana having some ideas of collaborations between Soot and I, Both of us agreeing on a couple of them.
Lana left to the washroom and Wilbur wasted no time before asking me a certain question.

Wilbur POV:

"Do you ever smile genuinely?" I asked curiously at the dull actor in front of me.
"Why should I?" He responded in the same monotone he had being using for the past two hours. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, affectively grabbing my attention, "Why? It frustrating you?" He spoke slyly with a smirk and a low flirty voice. It got me off guard and I got a bit flustered at hearing it, not sure how I should respond. "That's all you'll be getting then" he reverted back to his usual expression and voice, taking a Sip of a cocktail he got not to long ago. "It wasn't genuine~" I dragged my sentence out.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed, "why do you want me to smile?" He asked me, "Becuase I'm sure behind all that dullness is a smile I worth more then gold" I winked at him, leaning over the table more. "Not surprised you're such a flirt, considering the interview you did for the playb-" he stopped himself and that's when I saw his face go red. I myself was a bit red due to where that was going but I saw my opportunity. "So you bought the magazine and the interview for the fenty playboy collaboration?" I grinned devilishly. (I just made that up to add some spice guys🤷‍♀️)

"Hard to not see that stupid magazine when it was everywhere, it got me curious that's all." He defended himself quickly. "Stupid? I argue it was some of my best work making the cover in such a beautiful outfit" I chuckled lowly. The outfit I wore on the cover were some loose low rise black cargos littered with the bunny logo all over, I wore a white body suit that showed my hips out the side of them, the pants low enough them to flaunt with the bunny smack in the middle of the body suit, and I was holding a belt with a cocky look on my face and to top it with some black combat boots. Personally that picture took like 40 takes so I'm pretty damn happy with making the front page of that magazine.

"Whatever.." Schlatt looked away, I reached over and pulled him by his tie to face me.
"You're cute when you blush, wonder what your face would look like when I'm on top of you, riding your co-" he slammed his hand over my mouth with his face flushed bright red and his eyes blown wide. "Stop right there soot.." he managed out pulling his hand way form my smirk expression face. "Why? You prefer to be riding?" I giggled mischievously watching him get even more embarrassed.

That's when I heard Lana's voice giggle and we both turned to see her and her girlfriend Amelia. Amelia is a nice girl I've met a couple times now, she was in a dark red suit with a white tie. I stood next to Schlatt so Amelia could be next to Lana. The night went on with me teasing and making the dull star blush and curse under his breath.

He may be dull but I know the way to break it.
I'm excited for our collaborations~!

________________________________

1015 words

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINHAHWJ HAHAHA

IF YOU LIKE SALLY FACE BTW THEN SHOW MY OTHER BOOK SOME LOVE PLEASEEE