A flirty stream

Brace yourselves yall, things Abt to get steamy✨ premis is that schlatt is joking around saying that him and wilbur do all this stuff off camera that they don't and wilbur starts to use that to his advantage and flirts with schlatt going along his story line :)

ALSO IM NOT DEAD WOOP WOOP
I HAVE NOT PROOF READ THIS YET. I WILL ONCE I HAVE A CHANCE!!

⚠️Sexual references, flirty topics⚠️
==========================
Wilbur POV

I was streaming with Schlatt. It wasn't a very HUGE stream a max of maybe 200. He was streaming and I was keeping him company on the call. He was talking about he will probably fully come back from his break and that he's excited to make content again! I smiled happy to have the American back in full swing. He took another sip of some seltzer he was drinking and I couldn't help but he drawn to his lips..

"WIL!"
I jumped at the sound of the younger screaming my name with the funny mic

"A-AH, YES?! Yes?!!" I managed out of my lips

"Answer the question Prince Charming." Schlatt replied smoothly with a hint of sarcasm at the nickname.

"Prince charmi- whatever, what was the question? Sorry I was zoned out!" I muttered the first part before then increasing my voice in a more joyful tone, to not seem annoyed.

"Sigh..They asked if we have met off stream and aswell as and i qoute 'have we kissed?' " he explained slyly.

I felt my face blush quite profusely at the idea of kissing the male and im pretty sure chat notcied..

(btw Schlatt isn't streaming any games so it's just his face cam and Wilbur's face came smaller in the corner👍)

We both watched as chat was filling with a plethora of questions, fangirling and also homophobia ofc- i personally ignored those.

I coughed into my arm facing away from the camera realizing how dry my throat now feels. I smiled and chuckle lightly looking back at the camera.

"Yes we have met multiple times, no we haven't done anything intimate heh.." I reply calmly

"What? Afraid to tell the fans I see" I hear chuckled through my ear buds from a familiar American voice

"Tell the fans what exactly?.." i asked hesitantly.

"Come on Wil, you know exactly what. It's alright I'll tell chat for you then!" He smirked

I listen with interest as I'm not sure myself what I should be telling the fa-

"Me and Wil have kissed yes, made out passionately every single night of his visit to America, maybe even farther then a makeout session, you all simply will never know~"

... What.

Hearing that roll off his Tongue felt un-real.. I flushed so so red I was practically glowing next to my neon Sign. I calmed my blush, reading through chat i saw a lot of ppl saying that they thought i'd be the flirty more dominant one..well then..

I can't disappoint the fans, now can I?

"Oh how could you expose so much of our personal life babe? But if you want to talk about what goes on behind camera I'd love to share~" I smoothly let out my sentence, slowly and clearly making sure he heard Every word.