Jersey colours

Okay so since you guys liked the last hockey themed one I'm going to another one. Only thing is that this time they are on diffrent teams and schlatt is a goalie.
Disclaimer that I don't play hockey, I play ringette sooo the rules are diffrent and I will probably get this wrong ngl- enjoy anwyas

JSchlatt
-Goalie for the NY wreckers U15AA
- #1

Wilbur Soot
-Center for the CAL coyotes U15AA
- #13

Once again I do not play hockey so my apologies if these terms are off but be real here, not like main event is hockey.

_____________________________

JSchlatt POV:

Hi my names Schlatt. I'm a goalie for New Yorks U15AA called the wreckers. Hearing that may sound weird considering that New York is huge, we have multiple U15AA. Yes that is true, my team is the top team in roaster and we get to travel all over America for games and tournaments! We have a 5day long tournament in Anaheim California this week.

I was weirded out by how long the date was since it's mid January and we only play four games two on one day. But hey I'm missing my calculus test and my little sisters ballet reticle so i won't complain to bad about this. The other top team we are playing is called the Coyotes. We also play lightning, wolves and possibly titans. They are also teams from all over that get to travel.

We arrived at the hotel, we being Me and my dad. We checked in and got our stuff into the room. I went back down to the lobby grab my hockey bag since we didn't have a car to leave it in. I then texted our team group chat asking if anyone else was already here and everyone said that they would be there far later into the evening since unlike me and my dad who just skipped a day of work and school and got an early flight, everyone else decided to stay for there school day and then fly out that evening so they don't miss as much school. Hah nerds!

I went back down to the lobby and saw someone I felt was familiar checking in. I grabbed my bag which was next to the check in desk as the lady said we could come back for it. As I grabbed my bag one of my spare sticks fell to the ground, i groaned and went to pick it up untill I noticed the other guy checking had already grabbed it. He handed it to me with a goofy grin I remembered all to well. Once my hand grabbed my stick he yanked forward causing me to fall directly into his chest, he then hugged 0my back and started laughing.. it then clicked.

"SCHLATT!!" He cheered and i looked up at him recognizing the British accent..

"Wilbur?!" I asked in shock and he only stuck out his tongue with a smile before pulling away with his hands on my shoulders. "The one and only!" He smiled even wider if possible. I had a soft smile on my face too..

Wilbur was my best friend growing up, we both lived in the same apartment in main of New York, his room was just above mine and we had one of those ladders that connected the outside so we would always be sneaking into eahcothers rooms for sleepovers or watching the traffic and billboard signs from the stair case. He ended up moving away about two years ago though.. he only told me that where he was moving was hot compared to NY. I still remember our dads shaking hands with a hug, our moms giving eachother those cheek side kiss things and us.. well. We were thirteen at the time, Wilbur being a bit older then me by a month or two. We both didn't want him to leave. I still remember hugging with tears in our eyes and him setting down his cat's crate with her still inside just to hug me properly for a minute.

He looked me in the eyes and asked if I was still wearing Friendship anklets we made that summer and I nodded. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and smiled with tears still streaming down his face telling me to never take it off which I made sure to never till this day. And..