Voo-doo doll (part 2)

Luka is making me do this. anyways Lime, CUZ LUKA SAID SO.

Schlatt: Switch(sub)
Wilbur: Switch(Dom)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Leaned down to his ear and...

——-time skip——-

Wilbur POV:

It's been awhile since i have stolen his doll. I kept it in a small box from an old guitar pick case. it's made of fabric so it fits in.

(Luka the second author here is having ocd😒)

It's been maybe about two or so weeks since our little "incident"... I have eyed the doll every now and then debating if i should touch the fabric toy. I decided not too for that week.

(Luka is crying as i'm writing this*he can see my screen*)

But my.. curiosity got the best of me.
My American roommate was watching some sort of sports game of t.v; the dose that when he is bored he could care less about the sport or teams.

I grazed the soft felt of the dolls skin. The fluffy fabric of the doll's "skin" against my thumb as it moved against it, i thought of many ideas of what i could use this for. some not very appropriate...

Schlatt POV:

I was watching some random rom-com i found while switching through sports and comedy channels. I sunk into the couch as i continued to watch the movie. i suddenly felt as if hands..cold hands were trailing down my torso to my waist and back up again. I shivered at the touch..that wasn't there-

"what the fu-"

suddenly i felt pressure on my crotch. i fell silent completely hot and flustered. Fucking hell wilbur. i sat up fast and rushed from the living room into wilbur's gaming room to see the brit in one of his button ups and loose jeans staying up by a studded belt. his Fluffy chocolate brown hair tickling his eyebrows and his golden frame glasses on the bridge of his nose. He was holding the doll carelessly while adding slight pressure on the crotch of the doll. his legs crossed in his desk chair and a smirk plastered on his face while making direct eye contact with me.

"Drop the doll will."

I said. anger and demand in my tone. He only smiled. he uncrossed his legs and moved his cheek from his hand on his arm rest. he stood up straight, posture tall. he stared down at me slightly

"And if i don't?"

He asked while only adding more and more pressure on the doll's crotch. I started to feel more and more flushed, and slightly weak.

I closed my eyes for a second but then I was slammed into the near by wall by him the force knocking over some things on his desk. one of his hands held my wrists above my head and the other hand held the doll still. he had is knee between my legs. i wasn't going anywhere.

No one's POV:

the taller gazed strongly over the shorter facial features. Strong jaw with a cleaned fresh shaved face. Eyes shining just like stars. He stared at the flushed American, a furrowed brow looking everywhere but the Britt. Wilbur softly grabbed the strong jawline beneath him and turned it to him with slight force. Schlatt stared intently at him, there faces were getting closer without them relaxing till the tip of their noses touched. hot breath on eachother lips, schlatt more heavy. Schlatt was needy, he didn't want to wait, in a slick move he connected both of their lips in a passionate rough kiss. the kiss slowly turned into a make out. Schlatt unfazed his hands from wilbur's in favour to wrap his arms around the britts neck pulling him closer. Will used the hand that used to cage the smallest hands in favour to wrap his long stronger arm around schlatt's not so curvy waist; his other hand still holding the doll away.

(*luka reads after a week of not seeing it. "alright we have something good going here")

The non-american(suggested that name by Luka) held the doll firmer, tight grip on the soft felt, running his fingertips over the chest on the fake schlatt. He then got and idea; for right now they were just sloppily kissing over each other's lips. the britt bit harshly on the americans lip asking for entrance. Schlatt being that brat he is denied that entrance for he didn't want to admit to submission. That's when a shock of pleasure and ecstasy shot through him he darted his eyes open and over to the doll and noticed Wilbur rubbing harsh circles over the crotch of the doll. The taller then stopped rubbing circles but harsh fast lines up and down on the crotch of the felt doll; the pleasure overcoming the smaller enough for him to open his mouth and let a ecstasy filled moan leave his red swollen lips..

..Wilbur didn't take that for Granite and harshly pushed his body forward and slide with tongue in Schlatt's mouth. Their tongue dancing around on each others mouth, their body temperature getting warmer then it already was. air was thick and all they cared about was eachother. The more dominant[wilbur] dropped the doll and placed both his hands around the more submissive s waist snd forced him off the wall and into the hall, neither of them disconnected from each other's lips; they sloppily made their way to the couch. schlatt was pushed down disconnecting his lips from the taller's. wilbur started to unbutton his white collard shirt and suggest schlatt takes off his oversized black shirt-

(done come for me cuz if the oversized bit. the sleeves just reach his elbows and the shirt reaches his mid thigh; he is still wearing sweats smh)

-Schlatt was about too until..

"Ahem."

They both turned behind them to see Wilburs sister Willow.

"Seems you two are having fun, you never told me you were into men schlatt and YOU never told me you were dating him lil bro" she cocked an eyebrow

Schlatt burrier his head im his shirt and Wilbur got off his lap (he was straddling him).

they both fixed themselfs up and turned to the 5'11 27 year old female who stood crossing her arms with a smirk and lifted eyebrow..

"Hope i didn't interrupt anything, seems you two have been busy" She Proceeded

"Why the shit are you here Willow- any privacy still don't exist to you, you could have called or texted or anything!!" Wilbur hissed at her with a annoyed expression.

"I did call you. 5 fucking..TIMES!!" she exploded.

"I-" Wilbur started

"Thanks for stopping by will (willow).. can i get you anything to drink?" Schlatt suggested as trying to change the subject

"Why thankyou schlatt, i wouldn't mind some coffee if it is no trouble of course" Willow pleasantly fixed her posture.

"no at all, take a seat the island i will grab you it in a minute" schlatt smiled, she smiled back.

Schlatt grabbed wilbur's arm and pulled him into the office they were on before; the smaller threw the britt into the wall he was once against.

"Next time don't put ur phone on silent and plan to fuck me if your sister is gonna drop by unexpectedly." The american fumed and walked out the room as to go fix the coffee for their guest.

Wilbur stood in the room still against the wall stunned by what schlatt had said but amused at the same time. he looked at the doll on the ground gently picked it up, he placed in the back of his closet door next to his old guitar.

"till another day then i guess" he smiled and shut the door.

====================================
1298words
STILL CANT WRITE WELL I GUESS.THIS SHIT TOOK ME A MONTH AND TWO WEEKS. AHHHHH-

thank Luka for being touched starved and forcing me into writing this... and criticizing it.. AHEM-

Well guess that's all then, bye bye and ig i'm back lol