Love extended (smut pt2)

Here's your smut part two to
Instrument or love extent

This will be written in sorta the same format, more of a first person description then a POV switch/multi perspective story

As usual I suck at writing smut so enjoy✨
________________________________

I'm pulling him through the door to my apartment. We chose to go to mine stead when he remembered that his grandparents were staying at his house this week. The apartment was empty, My dad works late shifts and my brother is most likely at his job in the corner store on the bottom floor of our complex.

I pulled Wilbur to my room, it was a small room, most space taken up my bed. He set his guitar down next to the bed on the floor, I dropped my bag so hard to may have dented the hard wood floor. He closed the door and as soon as he locked it I threw him into my bed. His lean figure crashing into the mess of red and dark blue covers.

He looked a little bit surprised, I discarded my Yankees hat and my hoodie to the small floor space I did have. I pulled myself on to his lap, straddling position. He placed his hands on my waist, firmly that is. I leaned myself down caging his head in by either side of my forearms as we sloppily made out.

He tasted like citrus candy, sweet and delightful.. it made me want more.

Soon enough our tongues collided and I could taste that delightful flavor once more. I shoved my tongue in first wanting to show him I can actually do something. His tongue hit mine when he realized my attempt at taking over the situation. He pushed further back but with no avail, he seemed to get a new idea and strengthened his already grip on my hips. He pushed them down grinding circles into his own clothes crotch. I could tell he was trying to to give in the pleasure he was getting out of it himself but i was too far gone to make a smart ass comment.

I lost all my power in the kiss at the sudden movement and fell forward onto his chest, trail of Saliva between our lips. I moaned softly into his chest, I wanted to feel him more.

I lifted myself up slowly and began to pull his shirt up to which he obliged and helped take it off. Once his shirt was off I noticed he didn't toss it. He took off my white t shirt and threw it somewhere near my bag probably. He then sat up with me still on his lap and grabbed his black band t shirt. He told me to hold my arms up to which I obliged. I felt the warm fabric of the shirt fall loosely on my torso as he draped it onto my frame.

Before I could ask he spun us around, my sweaty neck crashed into the familiar texture of the cold soft pillow. He placed his hands at the top of my pants looking at me.

"Do I have your consent?"

He asked, care and lust both laced into his tone. I nodded, he gave me a familiar annoyed look to which I responded accordingly.

"Ye..ah you have my um.. consent"

I felt embarrassed for some reason when saying that. I could tell he seemed nerved by the hesitation in my confirmation. I pushed down on his hands, my trousers going with his hands until he pulled them completely off. He seemed less nerved which relieved me since I did genuinely want this.

His hands trailed my thighs and hips slowly, the texture of his rough fingers leaving a sensation of touch every-time he dragged them across my skin. Shuddering I could feel my body shake more and more. I clamped a hand over my mouth once I felt his right hand move graze my clothed member. Heavy breathes came out of my mouth and projected into my hand. He seemed amused at this sight, that cocky grin never failing to come back every-time we do this..

Touch me more, please god touch me more. Use me please.. destroy me please..

I blush hard as his fingers curl under the tight fabric of my boxers, pulling them down painfully slow.. letting every bit of shame creep pop into every crevice of my body. He then stood up off the bed, I didn't ask why since I already knew why. He slowly removed the worn out baggy blue jeans, letting them hit the floor. I didn't hear his belt though..