Ride it, cowboy

Hello my lovelies🫶🫶 hope ya'll are doing well❤️
prompt: Wilbur's a country boy, working for his fathers farm day and night. He loves his work and loves the farm, but one weekend his father decides to go into the big city a couple hours away from the farm to catch up with a old friend of his. His old friend has a son, Wilbur's age. His fathers's friend offers them to stay and so they can wonder around the city for the couple days they are there. Wilbur sleeps in the other boy's room for the 4 day duration. Little did their parents know that the two boys would have a fight that would quickly turn into something much more intimate~

Contains: Smut, Vaping, cusses obv, underage sexual intercourse (underage meaning that they are younger then 18[not literal children though guys, calm down.])

As always I most likely will not be proof reading this one-shot cuz I'm far to lazy for that, sorry guys🫶

Enjoy readers💋________________________________
WILBUR POV:
We brought our bags up the stair case. Tiring and annoying but similar to carrying the hay bales from barn to barn so it wasn't to bad.

I was wearing some loose blue jeans since they were my dads old clothes, held up with a belt my grandma bought for me. My shirt was a white tank top and I had my sage green flannel wrapped around my waist since I started to sweat while getting the bags up the 10 flights of stairs. I stood with my dad as he knocked on the door, a woman with platinum blonde hair opened the door with a big smile on her face.
She wore very nice clothes, she looked like those models I see in my dads magazines that he gets from his friends down at the bar. Models and celebrities drama or whatever.

"Jace! It's been forever!! How have you been?" She hugged my dad happily. My dad smiled, "I've been well, especially with my son helping out around the farm." My dad turned to me, so did the lady. "Ah! You must be Wilbur!" She exclaimed, intertwining her fingers. I nodded and smiled back at her. "Come In come in!" She motioned for us to follow her into the room. We both followed with our luggage and i immediately took in the sight of the apartment. Downtown New York City, the city that never sleeps! The apartment was on the older side of the buildings. Not having a working elevator and vines growing around the exterior. The blonde woman's apartment was very nice. Exposed brick walls and some regular wall as painted with a lovely light yellow, the doors had signs on them and the walls decorated with portraits and pictures.

"Lovely home you have Olive" my dad complimented. Ahh so that's her name. Olive smiled brighter and motioned to the couch. "Unfortunately the couch only has room for one, apologies Jace" she looked so guilty. My dad reassured her it was fine, she then turned to me. "My sons room is bigger so you'll be sleeping on an air mattress on his floor" she explained to me. I nodded and thanked her and she showed me where I could put my stuff.

A couple hours later now and my dad and Olive went to walk around and catch up. Apparently they were old high school sweethearts but now are just friends. I found my way onto the fire escape stair way on the external of Olive's son's window. I was leaned over the edge, watching how the sunset fell over the buildings and how the streets became illuminated with car lights and street lamps.
Vines had grown around the stair case and the balcony part of the fire escape, it was lovely to see all the little flowers on the vines.

"So you're the country boy?" I suddenly heard a voice pipe up. "AH!" I yelped, "Shh, it's past 10:30, we need to be quieter" he explained.
I looked to the bedroom window and watched a boy my age drop his bag and pull his headphones around his neck. He was wearing a black hoodie and some red basketball shorts, and dark red air forces. Hair a deep tone of brown and eyes that look to be made of obsidian. Once I took in what the brunette boy looked like i calmed down. "My names Wilbur, I'm assuming your Olive's kid?" I asked. He nodded taking a vape out of his hoodie pocket. "One of the two, my little sister Ashley isn't here" he explained. Taking a hit of his vape. He sat on the stair case portion of the fire escape and watched the street lights get brighter. "Im schlatt by the way" he mentioned, I could hear the rap music blasting from his white headphones.