Sing to me

Okay so thing is gonna be a weird prompt but I think it'll be cute. Wilbur and Schlatt are 14 in this.

As always I didn't spell check this, sorry!

Prompt: Wilbur is a child musician that would preform in opera houses and a bunch of fancy places on either piano or guitar. His band and him have also toured all around the UK and have quite the following and popularity. Wilbur's voice being so show stopping. While he has his own band back home in Britain, he travels alone with a producer for shows like this. While in the USA Wilbur finally meets his online best friend Schlatt, same age as him. Wilbur made sure that Schlatt would have a good seat up high in one of the booths with his family to watch...

~£•=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=•£~

Wilburs POV:

"Sorry you have to miss your school dance Wilbur" My producer mumbled apologetically
"No worries sir, it's understandable" I assured him. "You excited to see your friend though?" He asked me. "Yes sir!!" I grinned widely. I had a special song to sing about my best friend Schlatt! It's a love song... we have been friends for years now and I would be lying if I said I didn't fall for him. Since he's my online friend I haven't wanted to confirm to myself that I liked him though.

We landed in New York City and I was ecstatic to be there! I have always wanted to visit New York!! We got out of the plane rather fast, luggage immediately handed to us as we were escorted off to a cab and made our way to the hotel connected to the opera house i was performing at, aparently according to my producer; this is the biggest place I will preform at to this day!

My producer is a kind man, and almost a father figure to me. He's an older gentlemen with white locks and beard and gold Frame glasses similar to mine perched in his nose. He's a good man and I'm happy to have him as my producer for solo shows and my band! Anyways, I told Schlatt to meet me in the lobby of my hotel and he agreed. I rushed to the door of our hotel room when I saw the text that he was here! My producer stopped me though. "Phone charged?" "Yes sir" "wallet?" "In my pocket" "know my phone number?" "Yes sir" "alright, be safe and have fun kid" He waved me off as I exited the door I heard one last shout "BE BACK BEFORE 9:30!!" I laughed and ran down the hall and I got in the elevator.

As the doors opened I immediately saw him standing with with a girl our age. I walked out and he immediately saw me, he dashed forward and bowled me to the ground as happy tears ran down both our cheeks. "YOUR REAL!!" He shouted in my ear as he hugged me. "Of course I am idiot!!" I laughed as I held him tightly. We sat there a moment longer before we got up and he pulled to me the girl he was standing with. "I'm not allowed out in the city by myself so I brought my friend Quinn! She's a big fan of your bands music!" Schlatt explained to me as she stuck her hand out to me, i shook her hand and she was smiling extremely wide. That's when I noticed I was dressed very diffrent from them. When I travel and preform at high class venues I'm forced to dress nicely so if I'm spotted in public it's okay.

Schlatt was wearing black shorts and a red t shirt with a black hoodie around his waist, he was also carrying his skateboard. Quinn was wearing beige cargo pants and tight black tank top with a green shortsleeved open button up on top. She also had a white tote bag with my hands logo on it which made me smile. I on the other hand was wearing grey slacks, a white button up and a dark red tie. I loosened my tie and un did then top button of my shirt so I wasn't as fancy. Schlatt took my hand and us three dashed out the hotel lobby onto the streets of New York!

They took me everywhere, from all the well known places to the places they only knew about. Schlatt did a bunch of tricks on his board and even had me stand on it as he held my hands. We went to a few shops, i found a yellow hoodie and a maroon beanie at two stores and had put it on top of my currently clothes. It was around 9:15pm now and we were walking down the streets with all the billboards and lights as us three downed our slushies and got brain freezes. As we walked into the lobby, Schlatt offered to walk me to my room to which I said I would like that.