Tinted windows and pucks (Smut)

K smut timeeee
I saw some requests for bottombur so this is kinda it, it's more power bottom Schlatt and nervous top wilbur

Wilbur fit- Black cargo pants with white stitching, black hoodie with jersey on top and converse

Schlatt fit- loose Black shorts, white hoodie with jersey on top and black air forces, plus a black baseball cap with matching logo to the jersey

Warnings: Car sex, Penetration, over confident bottom schlatt turned to submissive, nervous top wilbur turned to confident.
_____________________________

Wilbur watched as the game felt like it had no progression, he was sat with schlatt in the nose bleeds with some drunk adults on a Saturday night during their winter break off of school.

He turned to his slightly shorter friend who was slumped down in his seat chin buried under his hoodie as he chewed on one of the strings and scrolled mindlessly on his phone.

"This is boring, we can even see the game from here" The Britt thought out loud.

"Mhm" The american hummed in agreement.

"Wanna dip, we can get grab take out and head back to my place? My parents aren't home."
Schlatt asked lifting himself up and a stretching his arms.

Wilbur swore stars beamed in his eyes. The buzzer went off signaling the team they were cheering for had scored. "Yeah let's go" the taller stood up.

They pushed through the crowd of drunken adults and made it to the stairs to which the made their way down. Once down to the main level they peaked over the stands to see the rink with the athletes skating up and down and people screaming and cheering at them. Noting that their team wasn't even winning they sighed and began to walk to the next set of stairs that took them down to ground level.

Once down, they made their way to were Schlatt's car was.. just as the shorter got his keys out they both noticed a group of girls in jerseys the same as their's. They were taking picture with Schlatts shiny red sports car he got for his sweet 16 which was last year. He grumbled and turned on the car which surprised the girls and they shot their heads towards the boys. Standing awkwardly a couple feet away from them.

On girl leaped up for leaning on the door and approached schlatt. "I knew a cutie would own a car like this but you sure a treat" she finished her sentence by running her fingers onto schlatts silver cross necklace and looking up at him.

"Uh.. thanks I guess" The smaller brunette spoke uncomfortably, rubbing his wavy brown locks behind his head before trying to subtly move away from this girl and to his car. She only wrapped her arms around his neck as her friend giggled and awed. Wilbur felt his blood boil a little bit

"Say stranger, mind if I get your snap?" She flirted still swaying the shiny jewelry in between her long slim fingers.
Wilbur then pushed her off of schlatt to which she stumbled into her friends.

She stared annoyed and in disbelief. "What the hell is your prob-" "yes he dose mind actually, becuase he is taken by me thankyou" the Britt interrupted and dirty blonde girl.

"He's gay??" She asked not convinced
"I'm dating you??" Schlatt asked confused

Wilbur gave his friend a certain look to which the smaller caught on and cleared his throat.
"Em.. yeah this is my boyfriend so no thanks" he continued the lie they were pulling off and grabbed Wilbur's hand.

"Kiss then." One of the girls added on backing up her friend.

Wilbur felt himself heat up and panic slightly.
"We don't have to prove shit to you and your little chi-pet entourage, but if you insist then.." He then heard Schlatt speak.