Love me Cowboy

HELLO AGAIN!! Someone requested a part two where they go on a date and schlatt shows wilbur the city and stuff, so here that is! I have no clue how long I plan on making this but this will be fluff Because yeah, cutesy❤️!

Promt: After the wild occurrences of last night the two boys wake up waving goodbye as Wilbur waits for schlatt to return from his classes so they can go on their date!

(Btw: I didn't proof read this, I'm sorry!)
————————————————————————
Schlatt POV:

It's been two hours since I woke up and said goodbye to Wilbur as it was Friday and I had classes. I felt bad becuase Wilbur's lower back and legs looked in pain and tired, but he's a farm kid after all, I'm sure he'll be just fine.

I have four more hours till I can head home and pick up Wilbur , I plan on showing him all the bright lights of the city and the general idea that everyone gets when they think NYC. But I have a cafe I want to take him too that's near the apartment first!

(The way I just realized it said "pick up schlatt" and not Wilbur so I changed it😭😭)
4hrs later

I practically jumped from my seat and ran out of the building when the seminar was dismissed. Making my way through the multiple train station stops, i made it back to the apartment. Making my way through the stairwell I pushed my key into the door and walked inside. I dropped my back pack to the floor so I could undo my shoes and as soon as I stood back up I was slammed into the door with a hug from a familiar farm boy.
"Your back" he happily said into my shoulder, I smiled and hugged back. "Missed me that bad?" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and pulled back. "Just bored and lonely without you" he giggled. I blushed and smiled.

"Welcome back sweetie, how was your classes?" My mom walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of batter in her arms and a light pink apron covering her jeans and shirt. "Good, thanks mom. What ya making?" I asked. "Cookies!" She cheered at me, I laughed, she has always loved to bake when she had free time. I look towards the couch to see Wilburs dad with his leg crossed over his other. "Good afternoon Mr.soot" I spoke as I walked past the couch to my room, Wilbur following close behind. "afternoon kid, how are ya?" He asked, "good thanks" I responded before letting Wilbur into my room and closing the door behind us.

As soon as I closed the door I notice Wilbur opening my window and climbing into the grate outside. I shrugged off my red hoodie and ditched my headphones before following him out. As soon as we were out there we looked over the street like yesterday. I leaned my back on the railing and took a hit from my vape. Wilbur looked over as I smoke left my lips. He grabbed it from me and I turned to him confused, he then wrapped his arms around my neck and I place my hands on his hips. "Here" he started as he moved one of his arms from my neck, moving my vape close to my lips, "Take a hit" he finished. I looked at him confused before taking in some of the citrus air, before I could look away to blow it out he locked our lips together. I was shocked, especially when he bit my lower lip.

Hesitantly I opened my mouth, letting the sweet air from mine enter his, i could feel it leave the sides of our mouths. We pulled apart, a string of salvia connecting our mouths. I was red and so was he. He wiped his mouth with his arm and cleared his throat. "I thought you hated it" I mentioned, my eyes gesturing to the vape. "I do, I just hate it less when it's from you" he mummered, I stared lovingly but confused at him, he pushed the vape into my chest "also it's less strong from your mouth.." he added on. I took it back but didn't look away, "and I wanted a kiss from you..." he ended off. I smiled, and kissed his cheek, "you're really cute you know that?" I giggled and he just smiled at me. "Shut up and take me on that date you promised" Crap! Right the date! We pulled apart and climbed back into my room.

Wilbur POV:

After about 20min we were ready to go. I was in a black t shirt with some light blue loose jeans cuz they were my dads hand me downs. My black boots and that was it. Schlatt was wearing some black loose jeans, a red hoodie, vans and a white shirt underneath. He pulled his headphones around his neck and grabbed his wallet before pushing me out the door. "Bye mom! Me and wil will be back before 12" I heard him call out, his mom said something back but I couldn't tell. He pulled me down the stairs and out of the apartment happily all the way to a coffee shop. A cafe date? Cute! I smiled to myself as we walked in. A barista with a dark blue apron looked up from cleaning a glass and smiled at Schlatt. "Evening Schlatt! Usual?" The strawberry blonde girl asked. "Yes please! And... what would you like?" He turned to me, I scanned over the menu before deciding that a regular coffee would do me fine. "Just a small coffee, no add ins" I grinned at the city boy. "Coming right up!" The girl cheered at us.

—————————

After we left the cafe with our drinks, Schlatt took me back into the subway to go towards the big flashy parts of the city I hear about all the time. Once we made it back to the surface I was amazed at the sight of the big flashy signs and buzzing city streets! Schlatt took my empty cup and his too and threw them out before coming back and intertwining our hands. We began to walk, me scuffing my boots along the city streets while Schlatt made sure his shoes were getting scuffed to bad. As the evening went on schlatt took me shopping and we walked all around! We walked back to the train after about three hours, it being almost 11:45 now. As we rushed into the train and found a spot we settled in for a long ride.

I leaned on his arm a tad and could hear the rap music blasting from his headphones as he nodded his head to the beat of the song. Just as I was getting relaxed a group of girls pushed through the crowded train and over to me and Schlatt. I leaned up when a brunette girl approached me. "Hi there!" She smiled at me, I hesitantly smiled back "Hi" I responded. "Ooo cute accent! Aren't from around here are ya'?" She giggled, Schlatt took his headphones off, listening in. "I don't live to far, a couple hours out into the country side" I looked away for a second.. "British and a Farmer boy huh? What can't you do!" She smiled brightly. I wanted to explain how my accent isn't something I really 'do' more just have but I decided it wasn't necessary.

"Well country boy, could I get your number?" She pulled out her phone, pink case with a boy charm hanging off of it. I turned pink with discomfort and began to think of an excuse why not to give it to her. "Sorry girly, he's my boyfriend." Suddenly Schlatt piped up, I turned red. Boyfriend??

Schlatt's POV:

I interrupted their convo when I felt the blood in me boil as she spoke to Wilbur. "O-Oh! I didn't know you guys were uh.. ga- I mean together!" She sputtered, i rose one of my eyebrows. "Something wrong with that?" I glared while putting my arm around Wil. "Nono! Of course not!!" She rose her hands in defence and wove frantically to exaggerate her deny of my question. "I'll go now, so sorry!" She was red with embarrassment and scurried back to her group of friends. I felt bad for being somewhat harsh on her but I didn't like her flirting with my date. "Boyfriend huh?" I heard Wilbur ask as we stood to exit the train. I blushed a bright red "I-I was just tryna' get to her fuck off!" I explained. Wilbur giggled, "I would love to have that title.. if you take me on at least two more dates before we say we are official" He proposed. "Sounds perfect" i sighed with a big smile on my face as I kissed his cheek.

We walked slowly back to the apartment despite the time being late, we enjoyed each-others company and the quite of the area. I noticed him shiver, I stopped and slid off my hood, he looked confused. I pushed my arms out, offering the hoodie to him. He smiled and happily took it, sliding it on him. It fit him well since we didn't have to much of a different build. We walked hand in hand back to my apartment. I haven't been this happy in awhile and I'm so happy I met him. Even if our first encounter was a fight turned to sex, I'm still happy that we share a connection. He doesn't leave for awhile and im making the most of it! And maybe next time I'll visit him at his farm..

But if there one thing I think we both agree on right now it's that..

Both POV:
"I'm falling in love.." <3

________________________________
1616 words

RAHH THIS IS TERRIBLE IM SO SO SORRY EVERYONE SHEHDJSBE T^T