Forgive me father, I will sin~

Disclaimer:
I have been going to catholic school since kindergarten and my fam is very mildly catholic but I'm myself more of an atheist. I also never go to church cuz my parents hate going and I never pray. So this one-shot is most likely not going to be religiously accurate. Not that I'm including much of actual religion in this and not like y'all really care do you lmao.

Prompt:
Wilbur, the son of a pastor and who would never disobey a word of his father. One day he notices that at the morning sermon there is a new family. He noticed a boy, same age as him around 16ish. His father decides to invite the new family over for dinner, little did his father know that his son and the new boy would be getting very close with one another very fast~

As usual I most likely won't have the energy to proof read this so feel free to laugh at my writing mistakes as usual guys🫶 Enjoy~

_____________________________
Wilbur POV:

I was not very excited to be the morning sermon. I was up late finishing an essay for school and yet I'm still annoyed with how it turns led out. I had been yawing all morning and my father was getting annoyed with me about it. He strives to have everyone in the family in tip top shape when it came to the church. I sat off to the side in the front row when I heard the door open, the sermon doesn't start for another 10minutes so I curiously looked over at the big glass doors.

In walked a family. A tall beautiful woman, her husband, and a boy who seemed to be my age. He was shorter but not too short, maybe an inch or two. His hair was a warm brown tome that had body and texture to it, making it into a somewhat messy yet tasteful look. His outfit was a black button up tucked into loose dark blue jeans and held with a black stud belt. He looked like a greaser from an early 90s movie!

I stood up from my spot and walked towards the family. Once I made it to them I noticed a couple other features of this boy. His skin was dotted with beauty marks and light freckles, he had obsidian black eyes and pierced ears with two silver cross earrings hanging from each. I felt my face get tad warmer and I suddenly was nervous. I shook my head and turned to the parents I assume. "Good morning, Are you a new family?" I asked politely. The tall woman turned to me. A simple white tight dress and a daring red lip, good flower studs in her ears and the same striking black eyes. She smiled at me.

"Aren't you a cutie! Yes, We're the Schlatt's we just moved in a couple days ago and are getting to know everyone!" She explained. I smiled "Welcome to Brighton! I'm Wilbur Soot, son of Pastor Soot." I stated. She smiled and brought her son forward in front of her.
"I'm Mrs.Schlatt and My husband Mr.Schlatt" her husband walked next to her and smiled at me. "And this is our son, Johnathan." She beamed. "I prefer JSchlatt, nice to meet you" he smirked and let out his hand to shake. I happily took his hand and shook it, that's when my father walked in.

"Welcome! You must be the Schlatts, I have heard so much about you all, especially you Johnathan." My dad greeted with a welcoming smile. "Pleasure to meet you Father Soot" Schlatt had stuck out his hand to shake, my father shook back.

During the sermon I couldn't help but feel eyes on me from further back. While Mrs and Mr Schlatt chose to sit next to me in the front row on the side, Schlatt himself opted to sit behind me down a couple rows. I noticed that Mr schlatt was the only one praying and that Mrs Schlatt just seemed happy to be there. Interesting I thought.

————————————————
We had been sat at the dining table of the Schlatt residence for awhile now. Chatter amongst the adults and every now and then Schlatt and I adding in. I had finished the lovely made meal awhile ago and had now been listening to the conversation that the adults were on about. Suddenly a felt a hand on my thigh, strong grip. I squeaked in surprise and shot my head downwards. I saw that the hand belonged to the shorter boy next to me. His hand slowly creeping up my thigh and closer to my private. "You alright Wilbur darling?" Mrs Schlatt asked, my father turned to look at my red face and schlatts unbothered one.  "Ye-yes ma'am.." I managed out.

"Wilbur and I are going to go play games in my room" Schlatt suddenly stood up and yanked me from the table before I could protest. We ran up to his room to which I was appalled at his decor. Playboy magazines scattered across his floor and many inappropriate posters around. He had a couple records on his wall and his bed was made with dark red covers and black sheets and pillows. He shut the door behind me and locked it shut. I felt my nerves spike and butterflies swarm my stomach. "Your room is appalling" i state, unimpressed with his choice of decor. He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Say Soot, why not undo a couple of those buttons on your shirt" He smirked at me, running his hand down my chest. I flushed an amusing bright red. "W-what?!" I stood shocked. Before I could ask anything at all, he spun us around and shoved me into the mess of covers on his bed. I grunted after feeling the weight of someone on my lap. I opened my eyes since I closed them when he pushed me. He was straddling my hips and he brough his hands to my shirt collar, slowly undoing each and every button from the top. I didn't stop him though, I knew this was wrong but gosh this felt so..exciting~

He seemed just as amused as I was excited. His smirk was curled and his face was pink with blush, his demanding eyes starred bullets into my chest as he undid the buttons of my shirt. He shot his eyes up to mine, making me shiver a small bit. He leaned closer and closer till he was just grazing my lips with his own.
I waited but..nothing? He chuckled and sat up on my lap. "I'm sorry, but would the all mighty lord approve of such behavior from you?" Schlatt teased me. I growled under my breath. "No, but I'll repent later~" I grinned at him, his eyes went wide as i slung him onto the bed, switching out positions effectively. With both my hands pinning his head in place and a knee shoved against his lower. He was redder then the blood of Christ.

My glasses were still on the dinner table downstairs but thankfully I'm near sighted so I have a perfect view of the crumbling boy in-front of me. I leaned forward and connected our lips in a bruising manner. I'm not an aggressive person, have I kissed many people in my life.. but father dosent check what I search online so in the end it's none of his business. He wrapped his arms around my neck as we continued to deeper then kiss, I grounded my knee against his private; making his movements become less intensive. I bit his bottom lip asking for access as he happily opened his mouth enough for me shove my tongue in. He swirled our tongues together and as we pulled back for air I could tell he found my little secret.

"T-the hell?! You hahhvee a tongue piercing?!"
He managed to get out. "I'm Christian, not a goody two shoes" i cockily replied. "Besides, I don't think you're complaining~" I lowered my voice. My knee grounded harder and I could tell he member was begging for sweet release. I smiled at his expression. Eyes lidded heavily and with a red coated face, his mouth open letting out heavy breathes and quiet moans. This was too much fun.

"WILBUR, SON WERE LEAVING"
I heard My father call from at the bottom of the staircase. I stopped my knee to which he whined. "HE'S C-COMING SIR" Schlatt was able to respond for me. I snickered "you wish you were cummin— OW" he swatted my face. I got up and so did he, he uncomfortably shuffled in his pants as he got up and walked me out of the room.

My dad and mom thanked the Schlatt's for a lovely evening and did I. I then turned to Mrs.Schlatt with an innocent smile on my face. "May Schlatt come over to stay the night this weekend?" I asked. My dad agreed and said that would be a wonderful idea so the two of us could bond some more. I could see schlatt stiffen at my words and his face turn redder.
"I think that's a wonderful idea! Of course wilbur, you are a such a kind young man" Mrs.S happily agreed. And with that planned we were off, I had Schlatt's snap and number and this weekend will be very fun.

I don't think I'll repent for something I thoroughly enjoyed though~

________________________________
1587 words

okay this took two days and I still hate it, but yk, here's y'all's food. It ain't the best but I'm sick as hell and I have no motivation

Goodbye my lovelys❤️