Worth more then gold

Villain and Hero AU. Not superpowers or a nothing but like , good vs bad kinda thingy.

Promt: Schlatt is a mastermind Villain. Stealing was a breeze and he currently had his eye on the precious 24k gold crown decorated in gems that costed more then his soul. The crown is shown off at a masquerade ball in honor of a famous museum getting their hands on it. He attends this ball, slipping in without anyone noticing..well, except for one hero that is. Wilbur is the superior in his felid of work. Spy work for the government but he gets to go out on the felid and try to detect these villains without note. He attends this ball, already aware that a familiar face would be there with his eyes on the crown.

I'm probably not gonna proof read this...again-

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Schlatt POV:

I approached the beautiful build building in-front of me. As girls in beautiful gowns next to boys with luxury suits walked in flashing their tickets to the security guards I managed to slip my way in behind him, nobody noticed. As I entered the building, the dim lighting and fancy music played in the grand hall while I handed my black coat to the lady offering to take it. I approached the great hall, admiring the beautiful decor and all the fine ladies and gents dresses elegantly, I mainly had my eyes on the crown of princess Jane. A crown from years and years ago finally brought into the spotlight and my my would I get a fortune for selling it. I grinned at the thought of me having mansions and cars and servants as I could sit on a thrown made of marble and twirl gold jewelry on my fingertips.

"Champagne sir?" A voice asked me. Turning around I took in the sight of a slightly shorter slim woman. A tight black dress with a small train, pearls on every part of her body. Her daring red lip matched her red jeweled mask and red stilettos. I took a glass in my hands and took a sip. "Beautiful rich taste" I began, I slipped my arm around her waist and leaned close "not as beautiful as you m'lady~" I flirted. She blushed and fumbled before I let go and she giggled walking off with the tray of glasses still in tact. "Too easy.." I thought to myself as I walked around the venue.

Wilbur POV:

"You're flying solo on this mission remember" Niki explained to me on the phone. "You won't be able to call in for backup, as to keep a low profile." She finished. "No need for backup, I'll be fine" I spoke confidently into my phone, twirling the black jeweled mask in my hands. "Good luck." She said before hanging up. I exited the car and tossed my keys to the valet. I flashed my ticket to the security guard and made my way inside. After giving my grey windbreaker to the lady offering to take it, I immediately started to look for my thief. I noticed a couple suspicious men and women around the area but I knew none of them were my guy. Not my first encounter with the man in red. Remembering the name I look intently for a man wearing red.

Waltz music began to ring through my ears as I was swamped in the middle by couples dancing. Before I could make my way out I was spun around to see none other then my thief. "Hello Wilbur~" He winked through his dark red mask. His outfit complimented him well.. Dark red vest with a fancy pattern in red silk, layered over a black button up with the top four buttons undone. His vest had a corset piece in the back, synching his waist elegantly and all was topped with black pants and black shoes. I shook my head as to not think of my villain as attractive, even with his hair slicked back and a strand hanging loosely in front his eye.

As we got swamped with the people around us we eventually fell into each others arms and began waltzing with everyone else, me being the humiliating spot of were the girl would be..
"You look ravishing" He purred into my ear. I fought the blush and butterflies in my body. "Not too bad yourself, how'd you get in?" I asked while swaying around him. "Security wasn't paying attention so I slipped in behind through the shadows" He explained. "Breaking an entering, how evil." I scoffed at him, knowing he has done worlds worse then trespass private property. "What? Am I bad boy Wilby?" He giggled sadistically. I rolled my eyes but the smirked flipping our stance so he was in the female position, leaning forward to be close to his face "Very bad~" i cooed. His face blushed but his expression didn't changed he took control of the dance and moved us out of the spotlight and into a hallway. I slammed him to a wall, "Moving fast are you? Take me to dinner first~" He purred out. I rolled my eyes again, "I'll take you to dinner if you leave the crown to the museum" I proposed. "You drive a hard bargain.." he began "what I would do to have you take me somewhere nice.." he continued, I raised my brow "Have my clothes on the floor while I scream your name by the end of the night~" He walked his to fingers up my chest and played with my Purple tie. "I could top if you prefer to be on the bottom" He looked up ever so slightly at me.

My face was no doubt red but before I could speak He began once again. "But my odds of getting that crown is far more likely then getting laid in your bed isn't it?" He giggled before slipping out from the wall and leaning seductively on the side of the door frame that lead back into the ball room. "See ya sweethear-" "what if I did take you out on a date" I interrupted, he stopped at looked at me intrigued but confused. I walked towards him and began to spin him around like how we did when we danced. "Took you a fancy high end restaurant.." I spun him "Took you back to my place.." I pressed his back to my chest "and have you begging me to stop because you can't handle how much pleasure you are receiving~"
I finished by pulling his jaw to look at me, his head falling on to my shoulder.

"Then.. I wouldn't even dream of stealing that dumb crown~" he kissed my jaw slowly. "Having you all to myself for a night is far more worth then what that crown is.." he trailed on as he spun himself around and wrapped his arms around my neck and backing himself into the wall behind him.

I smirked. "So then.." I grabbed his waist and pulled him into a kiss, harsh and passionate, tongues colliding. Pulling apart with a string of saliva connecting us. I wiped my mouth

"Do we have a deal?~"

He smirked. "If you plan on kissing me like that..."

"You bet your ass we do~"

He giggled before kissing my cheek and slipping into the ballroom to which I lost him completely. He had disappeared into the shadows. I reached for my phone in my back pocket to which I grabbed and also a piece of red card. The red card had gold cursive on it in the form of a phone number and below it said
"The Man in Red" I scoffed knowing I had to text him a time and date now.

________

"The crown didn't get stolen! How'd you do it?!" Niki asked me surprised I was able to do it alone. "Easy task like I said" I shrugged "did your encounter him?" She asked. "Never left his side" i smirked. "When do you think you'll see him again?" She said sitting back into her desk chair.. i looked at the calendar on my phone "around 7pm sharp on Thursday" I smiled. "Another mission tied to him?" She asked peeking up at me from her laptop. "You could say it's a mission, yeah..."

"A mission I'll know I'll enjoy though"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1389 words

This idea was better in my head and I kinda hate how this turned out😭🙏