Chapter 26 "Confession"

Start from the beginning

But I suddenly found myself leaning in to kiss her as a response. We were getting lost in each others eyes. I wanted to do it as careful, sure and confident as she did it to me but I clumsily leaned it quicker than I wanted and my forehead ended up hitting her mouth hard!!

"Shit!" She says in pain.

I look up to her and found her touching and rubbing her lower lip. An 'oh my god' expression planted on my face as I lean back.

"That was graceful" she says sarcastically. "Way to ruin the moment retard." She acts irritated but tried to hold back her smile.

Me, on the other hand, is just purely ashamed of what I did. My face grew 5 shades more redder. I just look away.

I suddenly feel her hands cup my chin and made me look at her. She stares at me looking contented and happy with a hint of surprised.

She examines my whole face. She smirks. My face remained ashamed. I just closed my eyes. I so hate what I just did.

Still cupping my chin
Then she kisses my forehead softly. "I.."
Then kisses my right cheek. "Like..."
She kisses my left cheek. "You.."
She kisses my nose. "Summer.."

I felt a tingling feeling run down my spine. There was only my lips to kiss next. But, unfortunately, there was no more words left to say. She said it. She likes me.

She pulls away and I open my eyes. Trying my best to meet her deep gaze. She smiles at me. Now being her confident self.

"Oh my God." I whisper. I'm still shocked. I never imagined this would ever happen. I didnt think I stopped breathing awhile back. Now I'm catching my breath.

"Wellllllll?" She says impatiently waiting for me to say something.

"I-I like you, too Abbie." I say shyly.

"Noooo!" She says "say it how I said it." She smirks and closes her eyes.

I cant help but smile. I look at her. I never imagined this could ever be possible. I felt like I just won something. And my hands are shaking from so much excitement it can no long her handle.

I lean in close to her face.
I kiss her forehead, "I.."
I kiss her cheek, "Like..."
I kiss her other cheek, "You..."
I kiss her nose, "Too.."

Then she smirks when she felt my nervous breath on her lips, like this was her plan. Like she knows my next step. I smiled upon seeing her smirking.

So, I slowly and softly pressed my lips on hers. Her warm soft lips. Then I remember when I kissed her like this in the hospital and when I slept over. But this kiss was different. It has more meaning than before.

I was about to pull away but she grabs my nape and pulls me closer. Our kiss grew deeper and bolder. I hold her cheeks and I feel her smile against my lips. She pushes me lightly to lay on my back. She's now on top of me like our kiss before on her bed. I still cant believe this is actaully happening.

One of her hands travels from my nape down to my hips where she slightly lifts my shirt and started to rub up to my ribs and down to my waist. This actually feels right, her palm on my skin. Me, however, dont know how to do anything but just put my hands on her back.

Should I try even more? I think to myself coz she was doing something.

So I tried to run down my shaking hands to her behind but then she pulls away from kissing me and stopped moving her hands.

I look at her with wide nervous eyes.

She smiles big at me like I did something funny.

"Dont do it like its an obligation to touch me" she laughs and pecks my lips before she fixes my shirt down and got off of me still smiling.