Chapter 26 "Confession"

Start from the beginning

I laugh and cupped her face to make her look at me. "You can wait here in my room if you like? If I take too long you could sleep or something." I try to convince her.

Her face lightens like she cant believe that I just offered that. "Okay." She says convinced and kicks her shoes off and got comfy on my bed crossing her legs.

I laugh at her and she stares at me smiling. She looks like she wants to say something.

"Just spit it out" I say still laughing.

"I dont know if I should tell you now or later." She says still having her strong stare at me.

"Tell me what?!" I say so eager.

"Ummmm." She smiles and looks at her tapping fingers on her side. "Pick one. Now or Later?" She asks smiling but nervous..

I sit beside her tapping fingers and she looks at me nervously smiling.

"Now." I tell her feeling what she is feeling. Equally nervous and smiling. You can see excitement in my eyes coz I know this is anything but bad news. I was excited just seeing her nervous. What is this?

"Summer." She says. She keeps breathing heavily. Her sweat getting visible on her forehead. She exhales loud. "Shit! This is harder than I thought!" She whispers loudly.

I laughed. "C'mon." I say.

She looks away from me and looks at the floor so anxious. She cant hide it.

"Okay. Here's the thing.." she says and her voice shaking. She laughs at herself like she cant believe what shes doing right now and I just grow more and more intrigued!

"Okay lets just play that truth game." She says quick.

"Uuhh.. okay." I say still smiling at Abbie's uneasy face. I'm not used of seeing her like this.

"I'll go first..." she exhales fast. She closes her eyes as if bracing herself for something. "Shiiiiit!" She exclaims in frustration

"Shhhhh! My moms gonna hear you!" I say but laughing.

She laughs a little too "sorry."

"C'mon. Just tell me already. The suspense is killing me!" I groan at the end.

She holds both my shoulders to make me look at her. When we were finally facing each other she smiles. Now she looks more determined.

"I dont know how to say this..... umm I.. umm." She begins. Still holding my shoulders.

Cant take the suspense anymore so I yell a little at her "TELL ME ALREAD-" she cuts me off with a surprising, fast but careful.... kiss. Oh my God. It seems like a foreign feeling to me even though we had kissed before. This seemes more... i dont know... more sure?

She pulls away and her face more red than I've ever seen it in my life. Her blush extends to her ears. Well, i can say that to myself. I'm still frozen in awe.

I look shocked. My lips agaped from what just had happened. I didnt realize I was just rudely staring at her with my wide eyes.

She looks away so ashamed. "I didnt really know how to say it. So..."

"I think thats not how the game works. But..." I say trying to joke but coming out quite seriously.

She looks at me confused on my reaction.

"Okay... m-my turn." I struggled saying now that she is glaring at me. Now I can feel my heart hammering on my chest. I didnt know what to feel. Nervous? Happy? Scared? Confused? Ecstatic? Anxious? Well i dont know. I was feeling this all at once.