Suddenly, Jin gets out of the room without speaking a word to his bestfriend. He goes straight to the cafeteria, searching for the orange haired boy who kept ignoring his over affected bestfriend.

He saw V eating lunch like nothing happened. To add that the boy is eating with Jimin, Jin knows Jimin is inlove with his bestfriend's boyfriend. V was even smiling which makes Jin feel mad at the moment. He takes his steps towards the two, and as he gets to them, the two looked at him with confusion painted on their faces.

"I need to talk with V." Jin said with s serious tone. V rolled his eyes and stands up from his seat, while Jimin nodded as he agrees to be left alone.

The two went out, with V following Jin. The taller boy stopped at the hallway with no students around. He faced the orange haired man, still carrying a serious face. V chuckled seeing Jin with a weird expression.

"I'm not finish with lunch yet." V said.

Jin sighed, "Are you really serious with Jungkook?" He goes straight to the point. Because if this guy is just playing with his friend's feelings then he will grab the chance to protect and steal his friend's heart.

"Why do you ask?"

Jin takes a step closer and pulled V's necktie, "Because I think you're not."

V pushed Jin's hold on him and answered back, "Why do you keep on interfering with me and Jungkook?"

"If you keep on doing this, I'll make a move." Jin said and walked away from the confused guy.

V scowled while scratching his head, watching Jin walking away from him. He said to himself that he will wait for Jungkook to apologize, explain what happened. Thinking about the last time, he didn't let Jungkook explain because he was still angry, that makes him nervous to release harsh words that might hurt the boy.

He gets back to the cafeteria to finish his lunch with his friend, Jimin.

Jimin was almost finish as V came back so he waited for V to finish before getting back to their classroom. He observed V's expression seems bothered, so he asks, "Are you alright?"

"Yup."

"What did Jin told you?"

"Just.. Just about Jungkook." V sighed deeply, "Let's not talk about that. Can we?" His request.

V continued eating while Jimin was telling random stories he sees in television. V was happy, getting back to eat with his bestfriend. He sets aside the awkward and weird things happened between him and Jimin before, that love confession, the kiss, and quarrels.

They exited the cafeteria, walking back to class, the time was completely doing the job to make their war much complicated. They passed by Jungkook and Jin that are heading the cafeteria to grab some lunch as well. V chuckled seeing his boyfriend with that annoying guy. Jimin looked at V as the two stopped infront of them.

"T-Tae--Taehyung?" Jungkook called the elder male's name with a stutter, "Have you eaten yet?"

V did not the answer Jungkook's question and continued walking, bumping Jin's body on purpose. Jimin nodded as a reply to Jungkook's question to V. Jin growled in frustration, "Why in the hell is he acting like that?"

"He's really mad at me."

"He should be the first one to talk to you." Jin mumbled.

V was still angry at Jungkook. He was honestly prepared to accept the explanation about what he saw last time at Jin's house, but, seeing the two brings back the anger he felt. He could not describe the feeling, it is confusing, the way he feels everytime he sees Jungkook before, compared to today.