CHAPTER. XXXIV. PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

A U T H O R S P

A U T H O R S P.O.V

Antonio loathed this meeting; he couldn't care less about it. However, Dante had insisted he attend just in case. So far, it had been nothing but dull gatherings with people he couldn't care less about.

Suppressing a groan, Antonio attempted to concentrate on the current discussion. Clearly, that effort failed, as evidenced by his brother's harsh cough, snapping him out of a brief slumber. He glanced at his brother, who now glared at him, and attempted to feign alertness for the entire duration.

Once the meeting concluded and the room emptied, Antonio couldn't help but let out a groan. "Thank god it's over! One more minute, and I would have thrown myself out the window."

"Dramatic as always," Dante remarked.

"Dramatic? That was the most tedious hours of my life," Antonio retorted. "It can't have been that dreadful," Elijah chimed in.

Antonio rolled his eyes. "You have no idea, Elijah. It was like watching paint dry while listening to elevator music on repeat."

Sebastian chuckled. "Well, at least now it's behind us. Let's grab some lunch and forget about it."

"Agreed," Antonio said, relieved at the prospect of getting out of there.

As they were heading out, Dante's phone rang, and they all noticed it was his personal line. Dante answered the call.

"Speak," Dante said, his voice as harsh.

"Mr. Valentine, I'm afraid we have a situation at the school. Your father seems to be unreachable, so you were our next option," the principal said in a shaky voice.

"What happened?" Dante asked coldly.

"Well, your sisters—" The man didn't even have the chance to finish his sentence before Dante was already on his way to the school.

"Go ahead and get lunch. I have something to take care of," Dante instructed his brothers before getting into the car and speeding off.

As soon as Dante pushed open the school door, people turned to look at him, some whispering while others scurried off in fear. He made his way to the principal's office, where the desk lady was on a phone call. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she trembled at his imposing frame.

"Where?" Dante asked, and the woman pointed a shaking finger towards the door on the right. Dante wasted no time and opened the door.

Inside, the principal was seated at his desk with a nervous smile. "How could this happen? I want names. I will destroy their families for this savagery. Look at what they did to my darling Brooke," a man with blond hair and a beard stood in front of the principal's desk, yelling like a maniac.

"Mr. Sutton, I assure you we are currently investigating the situation and—" the principal began, but the blond man interrupted.

"How dare you! I want those girls out of this school. I've donated a large sum of money to this institution, and we are one of the most powerful families around. How dare you defend those two rats!"