CHAPTER. XXXIII. FIGHT

A U T H O R S  P

A U T H O R S  P.O.V

Juliet sensed her sisters were keeping something from her, though she couldn't pinpoint what it was. Scarlet and Violet hadn't spoken to each other in days, and it was starting to concern her.

While Violet usually managed her temper well, lately, she seemed like a ticking bomb ready to explode at any second.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud slam, making her flinch. "You're in my seat," a girl sneered. Juliet glanced up to see a blond-haired girl she didn't recognize.

Not wanting trouble, she began to stand but accidentally spilled her orange juice over the table, splashing the girl's skirt.

The blond girl let out a piercing shriek. "You bitch! This skirt cost more than your entire closet!" Juliet tried to apologize, but the blond girl was too furious to notice or care.

The commotion drew the attention of other students in the cafeteria, and Juliet felt a flush of embarrassment creeping up her neck.

She glanced around, hoping for some assistance or intervention, but everyone seemed to be observing the scene with a mix of amusement and indifference.

"Do you know who I am?!" the girl bellowed. "You imbecile! My father can make you disappear with a snap of his finger, and my boyfriend will end you."

Juliet raised her hand, attempting to apologize and express herself, but the girl's face flushed with anger. "Are you trying to mock me?" she accused before slapping Juliet. Gasps echoed throughout the cafeteria as Juliet cupped her cheek, tears welling up from the humiliation.

She wanted to defend herself, but she found herself unable to move, paralyzed by fear.

"you dare to fight back?" he hissed, digging his fingers into her hair and causing pain to shoot through her scalp.

His voice took on a haunting tone. "You will soon learn never to fight back. I will break you to the point where you will never get back up again."

She screamed as she felt the heel of his shoe press onto her hand, the glass cutting into her palms. "You can never leave me. Get that into your head.

I will kill you before you leave me," he sneered, his words chilling her to the bone. He drop the grip of her hair and her head fell from her lack of strength.

She snapped back to reality as she felt the sharp pain on her other cheek. Stumbling back from the shock, Juliet braced herself for another blow, but it never came. Instead, she looked up to see her sister Scarlet grabbing the girl's wrist, preventing her from striking again.

"How dare you!" the girl shrieked.

"How dare I? How dare you lay a hand on my sister," Scarlet retorted, her eyes darkening with fury. Scarlet was accustomed to whispers and insults; she could shrug them off easily.

She didn't have time to meddle with foolish people who couldn't mind their own business. But one thing she would never tolerate was anyone messing with the people she cared about.

That's why, when she saw the random blond-haired girl slap her younger sister, she didn't hesitate to grab the girl's wrist and twist it. The girl let out a loud gasp of pain, her expression shifting from aggression to shock as Scarlet asserted her protective stance.

"Why don't you pick on someone who won't mind beating your ass," Scarlet snapped, her voice laced with anger. Before the girl could respond, Scarlet swiftly delivered a kick to her stomach, causing the girl to double over in pain.

She took the opportunity to grab the girl and toppled her over. The girl stood up after a few moments her hair now a mess as she glare at scarlet with a glare.

The girl took a glass cup and threw it up scarlet face cutting her face ever so slightly. The crowd now was wild with chatting "fight! Fight! Fight!" Juliet tried to stop her sister from getting hurt but the crowd overwhelmed her as they push her and move her around.

The girl charged towards Scarlet, but Scarlet easily dodged her, stepping aside with agility. With swift precision, Scarlet grabbed the girl's hair and slammed her head onto the table with force.

The sound of the impact reverberated through the cafeteria, silencing the crowd momentarily as they watched in shock.

As the girl slumped to the ground, dazed and disoriented, Scarlet stood over her with a steely expression. The cafeteria fell into an uneasy silence, the excitement of the fight replaced by a tense atmosphere. Scarlet's heart pounded with a mixture of adrenaline and concern for her sister's safety. She glanced over at Juliet, hoping she was alright amidst the chaos.

As Scarlet passed through the crowd, she noticed several people whispering amongst themselves, but she paid them no mind. Her focus was on her sister, whom she found lying unconscious on the floor, her face pale. With concern flooding her, Scarlet quickly rushed towards Juliet.

"Juliet, are you alright?" Scarlet asked urgently, gathering her sister into her arms. Juliet opened her eyes, and relief flooded through Scarlet's body. "Oh, thank God," she said softly.

Their moment of relief was abruptly interrupted by the loud clicking of heels and steps, accompanied by a sharp gasp. "Scarlet, Juliet, Ms. Sutton, to the principal's office this instant,"

Well shit

AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

So what did you think of this chapter?

What do you think will happen next in the story?
Any suggestions for the next one?

What is your favorite character so far?

What do you want to see more of?

Don't forget to vote ☆

Bye