Drunk

In which you come home drunk you and Chris are married
Age:21-21

location: La

requested ?: no

WC:763
~~~~~~
Chris POV

Y/n went out with her friends and I'm at home watching TV as of right now. I then get a text from y/n.

"Come get your girlfriend I'm out here freezing" she text and I chuckle standing up  going to the door opening it and I see a drunk y/n. "Woah how much did you drink tonight" I ask her as I hold onto her waist helping her stay steady.

"You wanna know what I like about you?" She asks "yea sure baby" I say as I start taking off her heels. "1 your smile...2 your face 3 your personality 4..." she keeps going as I smile taking her heels off then I take her to the bathroom.

Grabbing her make up wipes "8 the way you always squint your eyes when laughing it's so cute" she says and I blush getting a make up wipe wiping her make up off as I smile. "9 your hair 10 your hugs and kisses-" I cut her off "ok ok stop" I say "whyy?" She asks "because you making me blush way to much right now" I say as she smiles.

"Arms up" I say and she lifts them as I take her dress off changing her into some shorts and a hoodie. "How much did you drink ?" I ask her "mmm maybe 8 minutes" she reply's and I look at her confused she's drunk so I didn't even question her.

"Let's get you some water baby" I say as I lead her to the kitchen. I hand her some water "I'm not drinking that" she slurs. "Come on it's good for you" I say and she shakes her head. "Look I'll give you a kiss if you do" I say and she looks at me and finally drinking it.

When she finishes she taps her lips and I giggle pecking them. "That was not a real kiss" she says and I smile leaning in kissing her for about 10 seconds before pulling away.

"Better" she says smiling walking to the the living room as I follow her. She sits on the couch "guess what ?" She says "hmm?" I hum. "When I was little I shaved my sister hair off and she had balled spot for 2 months" she looking at me as I laugh "is that so ?" I ask and she nods "if I use your wife does it tell you what I do on the internet ?" She asks "why?" I ask "no reason" she shrugs.

"You wanna know a secret but you can't tell my husband" she's whispers. And I look at her nodding. "I haven't told him yet but I want a baby but...but I don't know if he does, remember don't tell him" she says putting her hand on my lips as my eyes widen.

Baby?! I did not see that coming. I mean i wouldn't mind but definitely wasn't thinking of that...

"You're hot" she blurts and I  chuckle a bit but I'm still hung on about the baby thing. "You have a girl?" She asks and I nod "yes you" I say "no I have husband so your not getting with me Mr" she says and I chuckle "I am your husband.

"If your my husband what is something Chris only knows ?" She asks "you don't like pickles" I say "ok you are my husband" she says then she gasps. "What ?" I ask "nothin" she giggles then she lays down beside me as I stroke her hair softly kissing her head.

"I love you" she mutters "I love you." I say back smiling before she falls asleep.
~~~~

The next morning I wake up with y/n head on my chest as she slowly wakes up clenching her head immediately. So I give her Advil and some water.

"Thanks" she says smiling. "Also did I say anything weird last night ?" She asks and I shake my head no as she drinks her water.

"Besides you wanting a baby" I say and she chokes on her water spitting it out looking at me with wide eyes and I smile.

~~~~~~

Okay guys I hope you liked that I feel like my stories are so bad now idk maybe it's just me 😭 but idk for sure if I'm back I kinda forced myself to write this just so you guys could have something and also school so better not and my grades are back up