Baby

Your 5 month pregnant you guys live together in your own apartment

Age:24

Request?:no
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/N POV

I wake up feeling a hand on my stomach knowing it's chris I turned seeing him still asleep. I get up but chris pulls me back."where are you going stay in bed" he says groggily. "I have to pee chirs and I can't hold it" i say trying to get out of his grips he sighs letting me go.

I do my business and wash my hands. I get my toothbrush and brush my teeth why rubbing my belly. I finish and put my toothbrush up washing my face off. Chris comes in hugging me from behind rubbing my belly. "Good morning" he says kissing my cheek.

"Good morning" i say smiling turning and kissing his cheek. He brushes his teeth then we go back to our room. "Are you guys hungry" Chris says referring to me and the baby. "Yes very" i say smiling. He smiles kissing me really quick then leaving the room.

"Wait " i say and he comes back. "Yes" he says standing by me. "One more kiss" i says smiling he laughs and kisses me again pulling away smiling. "Ok ima go now " he says smiling and I nod
~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time skip

I'm sitting in bed rubbing my stomach watching tv when chirs comes in with a plate of food.I smile "aww thank you baby" i say smiling. He put the plate down kissing me I kiss him back smiling. He pulls away slowly smiling. I smile and grab my plate of food and start eating it.

He watches TV rubbing your belly and you smile and the cuteness. "You know I can't wait till she's here"Chris says looking at my belly smiling. "Me to" I look at my belly. He comes a bit closer to me putting his ear to me belly.

"Hey princess you'll be here soon and I can't wait " he says kissing my belly causing me to smile. I feel a little kick in my belly . "Oh my gosh she kicked I felt it " he said very excitedly. "Awww she loves me already" he says smiling crazy. I laugh at his cuteness.

"I felt it" i say rubbing my belly smiling. " I'm calling nick and Matt rn" he says getting his phone out adding them both to the FaceTime call. They both answer at the same time. " she kicked why I was talking" he says excitingly to his brothers.

" what really awww that so cute" Nick says smiling. "That's to cute, we have to come over haven't saw you guys in a while" Matt say smiling we all nod.
"Well come on" i say smiling. They hang up saying ok. Chris smiles and kisses me pulling away smiling. I smile pulling him back kissing him longer.

His hand roams to my waist pulling a little closer. He can't pull me any closer since the bump want let him. He smiles into the kiss taking his hand to my neck. My hands goes up to hair gripping it still kissing him.

We finally pull away out of breath like smiling freaks. He lays down smiling and I also lay down turning around so he could spoon me since that's the only cuddle we can do right now. I laugh to myself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Matt and Nick arrived about 5 minutes ago the brung Madi along to. "Oh my gosh your growing more and more" Madi says smiling ."can I " she say's referring to rubbing my belly.

"Yes of course" i say smiling and she rubs my stomach smiling. "Oh my gosh I can't wait till she's here" she say smiling. Nick and Matt comes over joining her I smile at All of them.

"Wow I still can't process I'm gonna be an uncle" Nick says looking at you. "And I can't believe I'm gonna be aunti" Madi squeals smiling. Chris is eating some cereal right now coming next to me.

After a while we all sit and watch a movies I lay my head on Chris shoulder watching the movie. I get little closer to him and he puts his arm around me and we watch the movies.