Hickey

This is gonna be a little different imagine

age:35

In which you and Chris have 3 kids one 15 years old named Nivea (na-vay-a)
And two twin boys Blake and walker they are 13

And Nivea comes home with a hickey

Request?: no
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Y/n POV
I'm leaving to get ready to go pick up Nivea and the twins from school. I grab my purse before I walk out getting in the car.

Chris is at work currently he's doing some work with Laura and his brothers. I start the car and drive off. Turning on some music.

I stop at McDonald's before I go because I'm hungry and I know the boys would want it. They get out before nev so I go to get them first. I grab the food for the twins and nev.

I drive off going to the twins school waiting in line. The teacher comes up to me "walker and Blake" i say and she say it in to her speaker. I drive up and I see the boys coming out.

They open the door getting in the back. "Hey how was school today" i say handing them there food. "It was good thanks" Blake says going straight to the fries.

I drive off going to nev's school. I get there and I see her walking to the car with a hoodie on its 89 degrees out why does she have a hoodie on. She gets in the car saying hi. "Hey nev how was school" i say handing her McDonald's. "It was good thanks mom" she says eating her food.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
At the house
We get in and the boys go straight to there games. "Hey homework now" i say pointing to them. "But-" they both say. "no buts now" i say giving them a look and they go to there backpacks pulling out there homework.

Nev is already doing her homework at the bar. But she still has that hoodie on. "Hey Nev babe are you not hot" i say rubbing her shoulder. "nope I'm good" she says pulling the hoodie over her more

weird.

I go over to the fridge pulling out something I can make for dinner.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
It's been 2 hours

Nev still has that hoodie on but I go to start cook since the meat has thrown out. She comes sitting at the table with her phone. "Hey Nev could you take off the hoodie" i say looking at her. "Why" she says looking at me. "Don't ever ask me why again and just for quick second" i say giving her a look.

And she shakes her head no "it's ok Nev you can show me what ever it is" and she shakes her head no again. "You have a hickey don't you" i say placing the pan on the counter. "How how did you know" she says. " because I have been 15 before and in the same predicament but mine happened when I was 17" I say looking at her.

"With dad ?" She asks. I laugh a bit"yes with dad " i say to her and she looks down "he's gonna be so mad at me ma" she says looking at me."it's ok sweetie just talk to him ok" i say smiling.
"Can you tell him ?" She asks.
"Nope you have to tell him but I could hide for you but you have to tell your dad Nev" i say looking at her and she nods.

I go upstairs putting concealer on her hickey. It honestly was pretty hidden but you could still see it a little so I told her to cover it with her hair.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV

I cut up the chicken for the chicken Alfredo and Nev is helping me. we hear the door being opened and her eyes widen in fear and I give her look saying it's gonna be ok.

Chris walks in the door placing his things down smiling. "Hey princess" he says hugging Nev and kissing her head. And she smiles hugging him back. And the boys come over he hugs them to ruffling there hair. He comes over to me kissing me "hi to you to" he says smiling and I kiss him back.

"Please stop " Blake says and we laugh. I start back cooking with Nev and Chris helping. "Hey Nev could you get the milk" i say smiling and she nods. She open the fridge grabbing the milk but she had bend down causing her hair fall  from her neck. And Chris saw he looks closer.

"Navea what is that" he says to her he always call her Nev so for him to say full name he's mad. "I uh i it's a hickey" she says looking down. "From who your to young to have hickey navea " he raises his voice a bit. "Hey Chris it alright Shes 15" I say looking at him

" exactly to young WHO GAVE YOU THAT HICKEY NAVEA" he yells. "HEY stop yelling at her she's 15 years old things like this are gonna happen she 15 not 10 Chris she's 15 she gonna grow up and have boyfriends and hickey and what ever else" i say with a stern look at him.

And she smiles a bit "don't be smiling your still in the wrong for trying to hide it" i say looking at her. And she stops smiling immediately.

Chris turns to her and she just stares at him but I mouth to her "I will talk to him" and she sigh in relief. Before Chris says anything to her I drag him by the arm to our room. "What is it " he says standing in front of me.

"Hey look she growing up and I know it's scary but she gonna do things like this she's 15 and she's not a little girl anymore and the way you blew off her is not right you need to talk her ok " i say placing my hand on his shoulder.

And he nods "I'll do it right now" he says and I nod and he kisses my head going to her room.

Chris POV
"Hey Nev" i say "im sorry dad I will ne-" she says but I cut her off

"hey hey it's ok and I'm sorry I should not have blew on you like that I'm just scared because your growing up so fast your not little Nev who wants to play dolls with her dad anymore I just don't want my baby to grown up"

I say rubbing her back and she smiles. "It's ok and dad I may be growing up but it will never mean I don't wanna hang out with you maybe not Barbies but we totally can still do things" she smiles and i laugh nodding and hug her and she hugs me back.

Y/n pov

I'm sitting in my room and Chris comes in laying on my stomach putting his hands around my waist. "So " I say smiling. "I talked to her and were good" he says and smile kissing his head.

He looks at me kissing me and I kiss him back. I pull away smiling "I love you" he says smiling "and I love you" i say leaning back in to kiss him
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So uh how was this did you guys like or should I not do imagines like this

If you like family imagines I'll  make some if you like them

Also leave some request please

And 14 k reads is crazy tyyyy

Don't forget to vote