This is wrong chris

In which your dating Matt but Chris likes you

Age:20

Request?: yes by stuvniolover

Location: La house

WC:2.1k

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

I'm on my way to my boyfriends house Matt we have been dating for 2 years now and I wouldn't change it for nothing I love him so much. He treats me like a queen he showed me how I'm supposed to be treated and how a healthy relationship should feel like.

I walk to the door using the spare key he gave me (also guys if you want Matt imagines I'll gladly make) I walk in going up stairs seeing Chris and I wave and he smiles waving back coming to hug me and I hug him back.

"Hi Chris" I say smiling I pull away since he wouldn't I wave to nick and he comes to hug me also "hiii" i say smiling "heyyy how are you" he asks "im good" i say smiling.

Matt then comes out waving to me and coming to hug me and I hug him back pecking his lips. Why does Chris look mad I ignore it smiling at Matt and he returns it.

Me and Matt walk to his room to cuddle and watch movies. I sit on the bed turning on a movie. "Matt what do you wanna watch" i ask and he kisses my cheek "up to you princess" he says smiling.

"Tangled ?" I ask "why not" he says smiling and I smile to. Turning it on I put my head on his chest smiling.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Chris then comes in "you guys wanna watch a movie with me and Nick" he asks smiling we nods and he smile's excitedly why he so happy I ask myself.

I don't know Chris is always happy so I just go to the living room (not Chris autocorrecting to chips LOLL)

We sit on the couch and I cuddle up to Matt and he puts his arm around me kissing my head. Chris come sitting next to me and Matt I smile and he does to.

Matt lays his head on my lap and I play with his hair smiling.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Chris POV

It's so wrong I know it is but I like y/n and I can't control my feeling I know it's my brother's girlfriend but it's something about her.

Earlier she kisses Matt and rage went through my body and now she's playing with his hair. Right now I want to be the one where she plays with my hair kiss me cuddle with me.

But she likes Matt not me. I should tell her but it would ruin everything. As she playing with Matt hair I look away looking at the TV.

And every once in a while she leans Dow to kiss his nose or cheek. Anger is all I can feel right now. But I can't be jealous over my own brother.

I feel a hand on my shoulder seeing it's y/n I blush thank god were in the dark. "You ok" she asks "yep" i say smiling she smiles taking her hand off my shoulder.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Y/n POV

I continue to play with Matt's soft hair but Chris was zoned out so I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks my way "you ok" i ask "yep" he says smiling and I do to going back playing with Matt's hair.

We finally finish the movie and me Matt are back in his room "I'm gonna go get a drink you want something" I ask
"A root beer please" he asks and I nod going over to kiss him and he smiles.

I walk to the kitchen seeing Chris grabbing a Pepsi as all way. I grab a root beer "what is this your 20th one today" i ask. "I haven't had that meany" he says looking my way and i laugh.