im pregnant

In which you found out your pregnant and tell Chris

Age:23

Request?: yes by mortonev

Location: you have your own apartment

WC:897
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Chris has left to get me some medicine because my stomach has been killing me and honestly I think I might be pregnant so the other day I got some test.

I get up but immediately run to the bathroom to throw up after I'm done I brush my teeth.

I go to my dresser grabbing the test I go to the bathroom and do my business. After a little I'm done and place it down i start pacing because if I am how would Chris react does he even want kids. He might not be ready for kid yet how do I know.

Yes we are married but we haven't talked about having a baby yet. Stop stressing you don't even know if your pregnant yet. I go to look at the test two lines positive.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh" I say to myself I'm happy I'm really happy but Chris what about Chris I take 2 more and they are still positive. I go to sit on the bed thinking.

I starts biting my nails "hey stop that" Chris says walking in sitting beside me "also I got your medicine" he gives it to me "I can't take that" i say "why not" he asks. "Um because I feel better" i say lying "you sure" he asks

"Yea" I say smiling "alright" he says taking the medicine to put it on the night stand. "Chris I n-need to tell you something" I say fidgeting with my hand. "What is it" he says sitting beside me.

"I uh " I grab the test from my drawer and handing them to him "your your" he says and I nod. "Yess" he scream "oh my gosh I'm gonna be a dad" he says in disbelief "wait your not mad" I ask

"Why would I be mad im gonna be a dad and at that with the girl of my dreams" he says coming to me kissing me.

"Do you want to have a baby?" He asks "yes I was so happy when I found out" i say smiling. "IM GONNA BE A DAD" he scream twirling me around. Hey sets me down kneeling down to his knees putting his head to my belly.

"Chris I just found out" i laugh "shhhh I hear her" he says "it's gonna be boy" i say "no its gonna be a baby girl" he says. And we laugh. "There is a baby in you right now oh my gosh" he says and I nod. He kisses my belly.

"Hi little baby I'm gonna be your daddy" Chris says to your belly I smile at his cuteness.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Telling his brothers

Matt and Nick are sat in the living room. "So what is it" Matt asks.
"Well y/n is pregnant" Chris says "no way" Matt says "yes way" he says "there a little human inside of you" Nick asks in disbelief and I nod

"Can I" Matt and Nick ask at the same time referring to touching my stomach. "Yea of course" i say and they touch my belly feeling a little bump.

"Oh my gosh" Nick says "I'm gonna be a uncle" Matt says "I'll be her or hims favorite" Matt says "we'll see" Nick adds and i laugh.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Telling the parents

"I'm pregnant" i say and Marylou mouths open "oh my gosh sweetheart I'm so happy for you guys" she says "I'm gonna be a grandma" my mom says.

"I'm excited for you guys" jimmy adds "my little girl is having her own baby" my dad says and I smile.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
7 months

"Chris I can't do it" i says struggling to get my shoe on. Chris comes over putting them on for me "thank you" i say "of course" he says kissing me.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
She's here

"You got this push baby" Chris says "I can't" i say out of breath "yes you can your strong" he says kissing my sweaty forehead and I push and we here little cries.

The doctor places her on me and I cry she's beautiful and Chris is looking at her with the most loving eyes "she looks like you" Chris says. "She has your eyes" i say looking at him and he smiles.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
She 2

"Hey blackly come here" i say and she's running away from me butt naked why I have her cloths she's a laughing mess. She runs into Chris not paying attention. "Woah where are you cloths young lady" he says grabbing her.

"Thank you" I say out of breath. "It's alright I got it" he says laughing going to change her.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
She's still 2

"Mommy where's daddy" blackly asks "he will be back" i say smiling and he walks in "daddy" she says running to him "hi baby" he says kissing her cheek. "Hey mamas" he says to me after 7 year still has an effect on my.

I smile and he kisses me "mama and dads kisses" blackly gasp and we laugh.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Well there you go also leave some family request imagines to

As always love you guys leave some requests