Back to December

In which Chris breaks up with you but you guys find your way back to each other

Request?: yes by urfavfilo

Age:25

Location: you have your own apartment

Wc:1k
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV

"Back to December" by Taylor swift

Chris just texted me could he come over to talk and of course I say yes. Because it's Christmas the best day of the year I made cookies of course and breakfast and I have his gifts all rapped up.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it seeing Chris "hi baby" i say smiling kissing his cheek. "Hi" he says blankly. What's his problem I ignore it letting him in.

"Well do you want cookies?" I ask "no thank you" he says "ok" is all I say smiling. "Well we could open your gifts" i say trying it lighten the mood. "Can we talk" he asks "yes of course" i say smiling.

We go to the couch sitting down "ok so y/n I love you so much you know that right" he asks "yea of course" i say smiling. "Well I love you but things are getting stressful for me and my YouTube channel and me not being around a lot because of it and I feel like I'm not giving you what you need in this relationship" he says

"Yea but it's your job and you do a lot for me" i say "well I'm not around a lot like I use to and I'm not good enough for you and I'm not doing enough for you y/n" Chris says "what's are you trying to say Chris" my words crack.

"We should break up" he says and my heart stops immediately I sit there not wanting tears to come out but they do on it's own. I sit there with a blank stare not wanting to shed more tears.

"B-but Chris we could make it work" i say "no we can't" he says. "I'm sorry but it's to much" he says and with that he leaves.

"But wait chr-" and he's out the door. I sit down collecting what just happened and i bawl i bawl my eyes out till I can't anymore. We've been together for 2 years and he threw it away like that.

Why would he do that. Why did he do it why would he do that why did you do it Chris.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
It's been a week and I haven't left my house or my room unless it's to use the bathroom. I couldn't physically get it, it hit me like truck.

I hear a knock on my door and I get up confused I didn't invite anyone over. I go the door opening there stands Madi. "Woah babes what's wrong" she asks "nothing" is all I say "well you haven't been answering your calls and you look like a total train wreck honey what's wrong" she says coming in closing the door.

"Chris broke up with me" i say "oh my gosh I'm so sorry" she says hugging me "are you ok" she asks and i bawl she rubs my back comforting me.

"Look we're gonna watch TV I'll do your hair your makeup and we can eat junk all night long but we're not gonna worry about Chris right now" she says I nod smiling "ok" i say "there's the smile" she says smiling.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So it's been officially a year since Chris broke up with me yes it's December 25th.

Me and his brothers still talk and we do to but it awards so we don't talk that much. But today they all are coming to my house today for Christmas.

So I made breakfast and had everyone gifts rapped up hopefully this isn't a depressing Christmas like last time.

I make hot coco and the door bell ring so I open it seeing nick first I hug him saying hi. Then Matt "hiii" i say hugging him. Then there's Chris "hi" i say opening the door.

He walks in waving and we all go to the kitchen and I give them hot coco. We drink our hot coco just talking without chris saying a word. We finally move on to the gifts. Everyone opens there gifts and exchange gifts to each other.

We all were just talking now. "I'll be back forgot something in the car" Nick says and I nod "yea me to hold up" Matt says and they both leave they did it on purpose.

Chris looks at me and we sit there in awkward silence. "Soo how's it been" I ask "it's good I guess" he says. I just nod looking around. "How have you been" Chris asks. "It's fine" i say

"Ok can we just cut it y/n I'm still in love with you and always have been and I regret doing what I did I don't know why I even did and I'm sorry" he rambles.

"I-uh oh" is all I could say. "I'm sorry I I shouldn't have said th-" he say but I cut him "no Im still in love with you to" i say smiling. "Really" he asks "yes" i say smiling.

He comes closer to me "well so you think we could try and again and start over" he ask "yea that would be great" i say smiling. He cups one side of my cheek "can I kiss you" he asks. "Yes" Is all I say and our lips connect.

And my world freezes again it's been so long since I kissed Chris. He pulls me closer as my hands go in his hair. My hands lands on his chest not breaking the kiss. He pulls me on his lap as we continue kissing.

"IT WORKED" Nick scream our head whips looking at the door. I hurry getting off Chris quickly and we're both sitting there. I laugh of nervousness and Nick comes over to us "I knew you guys still loved each other" Nick says.

I go back to December all the time

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
-Mya

Ok there you go :)