Challenge with larray

In which you do the video with triplets Larry and arrington

Age:20

Request?: yes by me loll

Location: La

WC: 1.1k
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Y/n POV

right now me and the triplets are waiting for Larry to call us for the video. Larray asked if I could join the video today and I said yea because why not.

"Introducing the 3 faced same people" Larry's says and they walk out "wooooo" Larry's says clapping his hand and they laugh. "yeaaa" Matt says

"And we have Y/n" larray calls out and I walk out "YEAAA" Nick screams. "Also Arrington" larray says "Arrington Arrington" he chants and he walks in pulling of his bonnet. "I look like Naomi Campbell" he says touching his face.

"Campbell chicken noodle soup" larray says laughing casing me to laugh to.

Cut
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Y/n POV

"My name is Chris sometimes I go by long strong and" he says causing us to look at him.

"Then we have" larray says "Nick" he finishes. "I'm them but gay" he says.

" I'm Matt and that's Coochie" he says petting the cat.

"And I'm y/n" i say posing (idk leave me alone)

"I'm them but black" Arrington says walking to the camera.

"If you see them on every video they are in there car they live in there car basically are y'all homeless" he asks

"no very much homed" he says holding the cat. I look at camera nodding. "And you" he says looking at me "no I have my own apartment" i says "ok period" larray says (man I been watching Larry since 2017 so to know they collabed is so crazy)

" well today we are going to be homeless because I'm gonna force them to sleep in my car and stay in there for 24 hours" he says

"Why am I glowing " Nick says "you need an oxygen tank" Arrington says.

Nick starts jumping up and down why Matt hands go in the air and Chris just standing there confused and I smile looking back at the camera.

"Ok we're going to target" Larry says
( man I'm not go even try to put the lyrics Nick and Larry were singing)

"Rip me out the plastic ok let's go" Arrington says.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
In the car

"Oh what song is that ?" Arrington ask "leaving pretty white flags" Nick says "oh y'all is just gay" he says and we all laugh "yessss" Nick and larray says.

And Larry's presses on the gas "woahhh" we all says flying back. "Oh y'all want believe who is cute" Arrington says and we all burst out laughing.

"Are you gay" he asks a random person "yea" the person says and my jaw drops "your crazy" i say laughing.

"Can you play super base or something we all know" larray Ask "yessss"
"Wait NO play throw some more" Matt says "oh oh okkkk" larray says.

"Oh ok matty poo" Larry says. The song starts playing and we all sing along to the lyrics.

"I got so many rare apple" Chris says in a funny voice causing us all to laugh."oh my gosh that's traumatizing" larray says
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"I can do a good Nick impression" Chris says and we all do Nick impression "oh my gosh I'm tired" i say "my back hurts" Matt says "ahhh" Arrington says. "I wanna kill myself" larray says.

And nick covers his ears. " I love root Paul" Nick says "we know" larray says causing us to laugh.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Aww there going to see Barbie that's so cute" Nick says "awww that's adorable" i say smiling "that's kinda corny" Matt says my mouth drops looking at him "okayyyy" larray says.

"Do you think we all look alike like not you" Arrington says oop. "Yea your like the um play station or the Xbox" larray says.

Ok so I'm with Arrington Chris and Matt are together and Larry and nick are together.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Ok guys it's me here with y/n" Arrington says and I wave "why are they following me get away" Arrington says "exactly" i says and we walk away.

"I think" Arrington says holding the camera showing nick and larray passing us and larray makes a face at us.

"Who are they, they get on my nerve" Arrington says and i laugh. "Wait we need food let's get food" i say "yea let's go" he says.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Arrington you stink" i say laughing walking away from him. " I'm not gonna walk around here like I'm perfect if I gotta fart ima fart" he says and i laugh.

"This is crazy what are they doing y'all" he points the camera to larray and nick. "Y'all I keep farting in target" Arrington says and i laugh once again.

"It's not funny" he says looking at me blinking a million times. "Yes it is" i say laughing. "It should be a crime at this point" he says and I shake my head looking at more stuff to get.

"Not go lie when I fart y'all ooo let's gets out of this isle oh child oh child" he says and we leave the isle.

We see Matt and Chris ahead of us "ooo there they are" Arrington says "there following us" i says and they just have there camera on us the whole time walking away.

"Arrington it's been 20 minutes and we still have nothing yet" i says "I know that's a shame" he says walking down the isle.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We're back at the house now and the cats starts running away "GET BACK HERE COOCHIE" Matt yesll chasing him and my eyes widen and I look at him laughing a little.

"Oh he's just white" larray says .

After a little we do some TikTok trends and now we're in the car.

Chris starts showing is his helmet he got it hitting it crazy. "Your definitely one of those kids that go Stupid stupid stupid" larray says.

"Where do you want your first date to be" Chris Ask larray "definitely a Waffle House" he says "I went to top golf" Chris says and I smile.

"Oh so you hit balls with y/n" Arrington says and I shake my head smiling. "Yea and we got like donut holes things with the jelly" he says and I nod "aww that's cute" larray says to us. "I love big donut holes" he says and I burst out laughing.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Ok I'm lazy I had to copy word form form the video and now I'm tired loll

And ik I said I would post twice a week but this had to be posted