Soft

In which you do a little prank on Chris

Age:19

Request?: no

Location: La house

WC:329

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Im gonna set up my camera and record Chris to show how he acts around me. Because this boy had a soft spot for me.

I set up his camera on his bed but on the like the dresser part so he wouldn't see it. He's out with his brothers and they should be here any minute so I sit down and watch a movie till he gets here.

It's been about 10 minutes and I hear the garage door open and I start to hear the boys voices fill the house. Matt and Nick walks in saying hi and I wave and they all go there separate ways.

Chris then comes in putting his stuff down "they're hanging with friends later and I don't want to go" he says coming to you kissing you quickly.

"Why not you don't wanna hang with your friends" i ask "no I wanna stay with you" he says laying his head on my stomach and I play with his hair.

"Can we just cuddle" he asks "of course" i say smiling. "I love you" he says "I love you" i say back to him.

I get up and so does he and I go to his desk grabbing my gum. He leans his head on my shoulder. " I just want to stay here" he says then he spots the camera "I mean I could go out with my friends" he says with a deeper voice.

And I burst out laughing "no you didn't" I say still wheezing. "What are you talking about" he says still playing an act.

I grab the camera stopping it "why would you do that" he ask and I can't stop laughing. He comes closer to me hugging me but I'm still laughing but I still hug him back.
~•~•~•~•~~•~
I see people do this so why not