Chris its 4 in the morning

In which your asleep but Chris isn't but tries to wake you

Request?; yes by IHEARTGAYMALESS

age:19

Location: La

WC:394
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV

I'm at the triplets house hold right now and we just got done eating. It's currently 12 in the morning and I go to sleep pretty early so I'm tired.

I tell Chris I'm going to bed and I kiss his cheek and he nods. I walk downstairs to his room getting under the cover and dozing off
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time skip

I wake up feeling someone call my name it's Chris "huh what is Chris?" I ask "can you wake up I'm bored" he asks "Chris what time even is it" i ask "4" he says "Chris it's 4 in the Morning go to sleep" i say. "But I'm bored and can't sleep" he says laying on my shoulder.

"Chris I'm tired" i say pulling the cover over my face. "Please" is all he says. I sit up death glaring him and he has a innocent cute smile. "Really" i says he just smiles pulling me out of the bed.

"Where are we going" i ask "to eat snacks" he says throwing me over his shoulders. "Woah why do you have to pick me up" i ask holding on him for dear life.

"Chill I'm not gonna drop you" he says "I don't trust a single word that leaves your mouth put me down" i ask he places me down in the kitchen smiling.

He goes to the fridge getting something. I lay my head on the counter "hey you can't go to sleep" he says "Chris I'm so tired" i say.

"Well I can't sleep and you help me sleep" he says drinking his Pepsi. "Then why didn't you lead with that" i say playing with his hair. "Come on" i say holding out my hand. He grabs and we walk back downstairs.

"Hey and give me that it's to early for Pepsi" i say taking it "hey" he says "you'll be fine" i say placing it down. I pat the bed and he lays down next to me. He puts his head in my chest why I play with his curls.

I kiss his head and he looks at me smiling I smile back pecking his lips he lays his head back down. And soon enough were both out.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
-Mya