Late night breakfast

I'm which you Chris nick Matt and madi go to Dennys

Age:20

Madi's age:18

Request?: no

WC:623

Location: la house
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Y/n POV

Im cuddled up with Chris with my leg over his and my head on his chest as we watch TikTok on his phone. We laugh then and Their. Then Chris gets a message from Nick.

"Nick says do you wanna go to Denny's?" He asks "yea of course" i say smiling it's like 2 in the morning when is it a better time to go to Denny's.

We get up and I throw on pajamas pants and a hoodie since it's cold outside and I had just shorts on.

I come out of the bathroom and walk out of the room going upstairs seeing Chris on the couch including nick  Madi and Matt.

"Ready" Matt ask and I nod. We all go downstairs to the garage getting in the car.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We are now at dennys and we got our table me Madi and nick sitting on one side why Matt and Chris on the other side.

" what are you getting?" Madi ask looking at the menu. "I got waffles last time so I think French toast" i say smiling "ooo that's actually sounds good think I have to copy you" she says laughing causing me to laugh to.

I look up seeing Chris across from me smiling and I return it smiling. The women comes over taking our order. "Hi what drinks can I get for you today?" She asks politely.

Me and Chris get a sweet tea why Matt gets a root beer and nick and Madi order a Dr Pepper.

"Ok are you guys ready to order or do you need more time" she asks smiling. "Can I have the French toast slam" i ask smiling and Madi and Chris says the same things.

"Can I have the chocolate chips pancakes" Matt's Ask and she nods looking at nick "could I have the same things" he asks and she nods.

"Ok I'll have your things out soon" she smiles walking off.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

She comes back placing our food down "enjoy" she says placing our food down smiling and walking off again. We thank her.

I turn to Madi and we starts a conversation and eating. I feel Chris kick me under the table and I smile looking over at him kicking him back. And We laugh.

With matt Madi and nick looking at us confused causing us to laugh more. "What is it" Nick asks. "Nothing" i say eating my food.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We finish our food and now were just talking waiting for the waiter. She comes back and nick gives her his card. I take out $10 to tip her since she was very polite.

I place it on the table and matt Madi nick and Chris place $2 on top of it. She brings back the card. "Thank you so much I hope you have a good day" she says smiling.

We get up walking out I grab Chris hands walking to the car. Matt and Nick sit in the front why me Madi and Chris are in the back.

Its now 3:46 and were on the way back to the house. I lay my head on Chris shoulder why he fiddles with the ring on my finger.

We finally make it home we get out going in the house. Me and Chris walk in his room laying down.

I take off my hoodie getting under the covers I turn around and Chris spoons me. "Good night" he says kissing my temple. "Good night" i say smiling.
|~|~|~|~

Love you guys leave requestt