He will be back

You and Chris a have a daughter she is 2 years old her name is Blakely

Age:25

Request?:no

WC:473
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Me and Chris are watching a movie with Blackly since she wanted to watch Moana. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go get my charger" Chris says getting up walking out of the room.

I nod still looking at the TV and Blackly starts crying. "Aww bakey what's wrong" i say picking her up. "Dada gone" she say's through crys. "Mama daddy will be back soon it's ok" i say kissing her head.

"Dada left" she says sobbing now "aww it's ok baby he will be right back he just went to get his charger". She cries putting her head in my chest and I kiss her head rubbing her back. She's literally a daddy's girl it's crazy she would cry if he went to the bathroom.

Chris walks back in seeing blackly "what wrong" he says sitting on the bed. "She started crying when you left" i say and and she jumps on him "daddy" she yells. "Hi baby you ok" he asks. She just touches his hair smiling and he laughs rubbing her little back.

I smile at them sitting back "fruit snack" she says says pointing to the door. "You want fruit snacks" he says and she smiles nodding "ok let's get fruit snacks" he says walking out of the room with her.

I smile at the sight of them he is literally a perfect dad I couldn't ask for anyone better to be her father. They walk back in with there fruit snacks and he places her down "ok go give mommy's hers" he says and she runs to me handing me a fruit snack.

"Aww thank you bakey" i say taking it from her and she smiles and starts laughing she runs back to Chris with her hand up and he picks her up. He sits in the bed putting her on his lap and they eat there fruit snacks.

I smile at him  and he looks at me smiling and I blush and he laughs a little. Blackly felled asleep on him so he went to take her to her little bed.

He comes back smiling getting in the bed cuddling close to me smiling. I peck his lips smiling and pulls me back in kissing me longer he kissed me passionately it was filled with love he lips were soft against mine. He pulls away smiling kissing my cheek. "I love you" chris says to me smiling

"I love you more"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This was really short but cute I might make another depending on how I feel tonight

Leave some requests if you liked and love you guys

right now I'm listening to heather and it reminds me so much of 2021😭 I love it loll