Mamas

Idk just read

Age:19

Request?: no

Location: La house

WC:1131

🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。
Y/n POV

Chris has developed calling me mamas  and I'm not gonna say I hate it because I don't It actually makes me fold but I'm not telling him that. I don't why he started saying but he just did but im not complaining

See if it was anyone else else calling me mamas I would think there weird but the way Chris says it makes a whole different perspective to me.

I'm currently sitting in my bed watching a movie. I eat my sour patch kids and the movie ends so I turn on a another one my phone then rings

                             Chris❤️
                      Answer|decline
I answer the FaceTime call seeing Chris laying on his bed.

You: hey baby
Chris: hey mamas what are you doing
You: I'm watching a movie 
Chris: I'm good but can you com over
You: yea sure I'll be there in 20
Chris: ok mamas I'll see you

Folded

You: ok I love you
Chris: I love you

And I hang up getting up throwing on "what ever you want" I slide on my shoes grabbing my charger purse and keys. I walk to my front door walking out locking it behind me.

I walk down the hall of my apartment getting on the elevator going down to the lobby. I exit the elevator walking to my car opening it getting in and placing all my belongings down. I put my car in drive putting on my seat belt then I Start driving.
🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。
I make it to the house and I grab my things getting out of the car. I go the door knocking on it seconds later I hear loud footsteps running.

The door swings open showing a exited Chris he launches his self on me hugging me lifting me off the ground I hug him back laughing and he places me down. "Someone missed me" i say laughing.

He just grab my hands dragging me up the stairs. Then we walk downstairs to his room. We sit on his bed and he's just cheesing and I smile "why so happy" I ask "you" is all he says. And I blush

"What do you want do" I ask "make out" he say smirking "Christopher" i say looking at him and he shrugs his shoulder's laughing "I'm serious" i say "so am I"

looking at me with a straight "your absolutely insane" i laugh I mean I  wouldn't mine making out with him but I'll play with him for a while.

"Let's watch a movie" i say and he nods. "I'm gonna go get snacks what do you want" he asks "takis" i say "alright mamas" he says walking out the room
"Oh my gosh" I say to myself this child will be the death of me.

He comes back with a two Pepsis and takis along with some bbq twist chips he really likes (ok but those chips are literally so good)

"Thank you baby" i say smiling "of course" he says pecking my lips causing me to smile. We put on a movie laying down and He lays his head on my stomach and I start to play with his hair.

30 minutes in the movie

The tension it crazy in here because we both know were not paying attention to the movie and he keeps looking up at me ever second he can get. Not complaining though. He gets up sitting beside me. "We both know were not watching this" he says and I smile knowing it's the truth.

"Yea" is all I say "I think I have something better in mind" he says leaning in to kiss me and I don't hesitate to kiss him back his hand cups my cheek as my hand plays with his hair.

(Fun fact when proof reading this i somehow made a mistake and wrote alien instead of with and idk how)

His hands travel up and down my waist as he pulls me closer to him. He brings me on his lap so I'm straddling him I continue to kiss him, he starts kissing from my jaw to my neck "don't give me a hickey Chris i serious" i say and he hums still kissing and sucking on my skin.

He finds my sweet spot causing me sigh he grips my hips coming back up to my lips kissing me again. My hands lands on his chest and I keep kissing him and this went on for about 2 minutes until we both had to pull away for oxygen.

Were out of breath with swollen lips "see you don't need lip plumper you got me" he says smiling and i laugh. He goes to my ear whispering " I love you and  when you kiss me mamas" he says leaving a kiss under my ear I blush leaning my head in the crook of his neck.

And I feel hands pull me out of his neck  but I still cover my face "you like when I call you mamas" he says teasing me. "It has an affect on you" he adds I just look at him smiling "looks like I'm gonna be using it more often.

And he stuck with his words
🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。°✩ 🪐⋆。

"Hey mamas what ya making" Chris ask hugging me from behind "pasta" i say smiling he kisses my shoulder and keeps his head on my shoulder leaving sweet kisses on my neck.

He goes it fridge grabbing him a Pepsi opening it and drinking it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

"Hey mamas" Chris says walking in the room and I smile "hi baby" i say smiling and he comes to me laying on my stomach.

I play with his hair since he loves it
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•

I try to get up even though I'm sick like heck but I regret it when I get up feeling dizzy but Chris comes in "mamas I told you not to get up" he says holding me steady
taking me back to bed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••

"Hey mamas I'm gonna go to the store really quick do you need anything" Chris asks. "No thank you baby" i say smiling.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm currently crying right now because hate comments are really getting to me and Chris comes in smiling but immediately drops it when he sees me

"Mamas what wrong" he says sitting beside me.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n: I hate the nickname mamas but when Chris says it my whole perspective change. See if anyone else said it to me I would cringe but with him it's a whole different story😭

Anyways leave some request as all ways love you guys

And wow I'm already at 39 chapter crazy Tysm for 24k read that's crazy it hasn't even been 2 months and I'm this far this crazy Tysm