Tour (2)

So this is part two of tour

Age: 20

Request?: yes but I forgot lol
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Now were trying candy foam. "Candy foam" Matt says "ohhhhh" Nick says in a ghost voice. "That doesn't make not one sense to me " i say looking at the bottle.............
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Y/n POV
"Look here's my dilemma here" Matt says and Chris rolls his eyes "kid says dilemma like what are you upset about" Chris says looking at him. Chris try's to snatch it from Matt "ok let's just get right in it " Nick says and Matt starts reading it.

Chris sprays some in his mouth "kif don't put it like that far in your mouth" Matt says"it's didn't even foam" nick says and I nod."maybe there's like a cap on it" Matt says trying to take it from Chris and he snatches it back. "Stop freaky grabbing stuff" Chris says pulling it back.

"Can I try it" i ask and chirs hands me the bottle and Matt open his mouth wide "wow" is all he says and i laugh I press the top pressing it and the foam goes in to my mouth I make scrunched up face because of how sour it is and they all laugh.

"no no nope" I say handing it back to Chris getting chills because of how sour it is. Chris puts some in his mouth "ooo I don't like that noise" Nick says. "Does it taste good" Matt asked "No" he says trying it again. He makes a face hurriedly giving it to Matt.

"I'm good on that for life forever" Chris says causing me and Nick to laugh. "I'm not gonna even try it" Nick says.Matt gets up grabbing a plate coming back "so this is how we're gonna test it" he says and I look at him squirting it in the plate making my face look discussed at it.

"It's like shaving cream bro" Matt says."why did we do this yea- ohhhh my gosh that is disgusting" Nick says
"It smells like spoiled milk" Matt say going close to Chris.

"Get that out of my face don't come close with that stuff" he says pushing Matt away."sniff it " Matt say to nick "no way" Nick says and Matt comes it me "no Nu uh get it away" i pinch my nose close and he laughs.

He goes back to nick "no I'm sniffing that" he says "Nick please" he say to him "no Matt get away from me" he says to Matt "look sniff it" he says putting it to Chris nose. "I'll kill you " he says looking at him.

Nick stops the camera putting it down "that stuff stinks" i say standing up going to grab me my water.
~•~•~•~•~•~~•
At the hotel

We made it to the hotel and we have our key. We go up to our room unlocking the  door.

(Kinda forgot to add Madi but she is also here her and her mom have there own room)

We go in putting all of our stuff down. I go to grab some cloths so I can take a shower. I go in the bathroom turning on the water I get undressed stepping in feeling the warm water hit my body. I sigh feeling peaceful.

I grab my shampoo washing my hair i massage my scalp with shampoo then washing it out and I do that one more time then I get my conditioner putting that on. I wash up more letting the  conditioner sit for a little then I wash it out. I turn the water off and stepping out putting the towel around me.

Grabbing a smaller one to dry my hair I put on my pjs then i put my hair in a messy bun then doing my skin care. I walk out of the bath room and Matt walks in after me

Soon enough everyone is done with there shower and nick is getting ready to film the rest of the video.

Honestly don't feel like watching the vid right now to have them say what they said word from word so I'm making my own stuff lol.

He turns on the camera "ok so we're at the hotel and now we're trying the jelly fruit things" Nick says grabbing them.
and chris hold the camera. I grab one so does Nick and Matt I bite into mine but it splatters on chris "oh my gosh" he says laughing and so do I causing nick and Matt to join.

Nick bites his and it starts coming out but he does not eat it "ewwww ee" he says squeezing it more then he goes to the bathroom taking a bag putting it in that. He walks back out "I wanna try it hold the camera Matt" chris says and he does. "Your haircut is so cute" Nick says "it is" i say ruffling his hair smiling

"Oh no I don't have a shirt on don't body shame me" chris says in a jokingly matter. "Oooooo chirs is gaining weight. "People think that i care what's crazy to me I just couldn't care less about a single hate comment because what you guys are saying your typing your little fingers away going ooo clicking button from the loneliness of your own bed and I'm with my friends living out my memories of my dreams"

Nick says hitting his hand on his leg and we all laugh. "I hope people know that does not faze us like why are you hating from another side of screen for what clearly you don't have nothing else to do if your sitting here watching us and hating" i say "facts" Matt says and Chris try's his jelly thing.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
We finish filming about 20 minutes ago and me and Chris are laying in bed watching Netflix on his phone were both laying on our stomachs why his phone is against the pillow it's dark in the room and everyone is doing there on things.

I scoot closer to Chris laying my head on his shoulder and he puts his hand around me rubbing up and down my arm.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

It's the next day and we're at the venue in the green room. I'm sitting with Madi and we're scrolling through instagram why Chris Matt and Nick are about to start small talk.

Well today since all the fans have been liking me for the past few shows they got me my own table to meet fans to. So they will go to Chris Matt Nick then me then to the room for the show.

I get up getting in my place waiting and the first girl come. She literally so sweet I sighted her poster and took a selfie with her. It's been an hour and we're down to our last few people. Another girl comes to me and I smile "don't say anything to me all I gotta say is Chris is mine and we are way better together so stay away from him" she smiles the walks off.

I just stand there in shock but another girl comes to so I hurry and smile but she rolls her eyes and walks off two wow two people. Another girl comes and she looks about 10 and smile "hiii how are you" i say forcing a smile. "Hiiii I'm big fan I love you so much" she says and it makes me smile I hug her.

Her mom comes over "hi y/n could you hold her and I take photo if your comfortable" she says and I nod still forcing my smile. I pick up the little girl up and her mom takes the selfie I place her down and smile and she walks away and my smile drops immediately.

"Hey y/n you ok" Nick asked and I say nothing he pulls me away by my waist taking me to the green room. "Hey hey what's wrong" Chris says coming up to me. He takes me to the bathroom he places me on the counter holding my thighs standing in between them "hey baby what's wrong" he says rubbing my thighs.

"well one of the fans told to stay away from you and she said you and her are way better together and-" I get cut off "now why would you listen to that none of it's true I love you and only you not some fan and you know she's just jealous because she can't date someone as sexy as me" he says trying to light of the mood causing my laugh "there's my girl" he says and I blush a bit.

He leans in kissing me with passion and I kiss him back smiling in the kiss he pulls away  "Chris" I whine . "Come on the show is starting" he says laughing and pecking my lips . I smile kissing his cheek going to stage with him.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

A/n: ok saw another sorry some what similar to this so I liked it and kinda made my own thing with it

21 k reads is crazy like I can't even describe how happy I am I started this in august and it's only been like a month and I made so much progress

Always leave some requests love you guys