Cake challenge

In which the boys do the bake challenge with you

Age:18

Request?:no

Location: Boston

And were at more then 50 parts whattt

WC:1.5k
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
I'm on my way to the boys house Since they invited me for a YouTube video
I park my car getting out going to the door that leads to the kitchen knocking on it.

Chris swings the door open hugging me "hi baby" Chris says hugging me pulling me inside "hi Chris" i say kissing his cheek.

Nick comes in the kitchen "Hii nick" i says waving why Chris is still hugging me. He pulls away and I give Nick a hug and Matt comes in and I give him a hug as well.

"We will start filming in 30" Matt says and I nod. Trevor runs over to me "hiii trev" i say petting his head he jumps on my laps and I pet him behind his ears. I stand up smiling.

"He's so cute!" I say smiling "seems like you love Trevor more then me" Chris says "because I do" i say smiling and nicks laughs. Chris puts his hand on his chest and let out a dramatic gaps "that hurt you don't love me anymore" he says looking down jokingly.

And I laugh patting his shoulder. Me and Chris goes to his room. I go straight to his closet taking off my sweater (you have a shirt on don't be wired) I grab a lyrical lemonade hoodie putting it on since it's cold.

"Really you already have a lot of my hoodies you haven't returned " he says sitting on his bed looking my way. " I'll bring them back they lost your smell anyway" i say closing the closet.

He shakes his head and lays down I go laying next to him. He turns facing me "let's talk about anything i feel like talking " he says smiling. "Hmm favorite drink" i ask "you already know that" he says. "You said you wanted to talk" i say smiling.

"Not about stuff we already know" he says. "Ok would you move in with me one day" i ask honestly wanting to know. "Duhh id move in with your right now" he says and i laugh "I think when I get my first apartment I want to live by myself for while" i say and he nods "I wanna move in with my brothers" he says looking at me smiling.

" I'll be over everyday" i say laughing "of course you will" he says looking at my lips. So I lean in connecting our lips and he kisses me back holding my chin.
He hands goes to me waist pulling me closer.

He pulls my leg over his waist still kissing me. We finally pull away to get our breaths. and nick walks in and our head swing looking at nick.

"We're ready to film" he says looking at his phone and walking out. "Ok" I say smiling. We get up going to the door and make it downstairs.

They have the camera set up but not on. And they have the bowl on the counter with all the ingredients I'll need. Nick hands me a bandana turning on the camera.I put it on but it want tie. Chris comes over standing behind me tying it for me. He taps my waist telling me he's done.

"Thank you" i say "no problem" he says kissing me head. "Ok hey guys today were doing the baking Challenge with y/n she has on the blindfold now and let's see will she make us a good cake" Nick says.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。
Chris POV

"Ok here" Nick says passing her the box of cake mix she grab it tearing it open with her teeth. She feels for the bowl finding it putting the bag in the bowl then pouring it.

After she pours nicks says "ok now you need 3 eggs" he says and I move them from her touch so she moves around the table looking for them. I put them by the bowl why she is still feeling every else where. And we're laughing but silently so she doesn't here.

"Where they heck are they" she yells and we laugh more. She finally find them and crack them on the counter putting it in the bowl. "Why didn't you just crack it on the bowl your making thing harder for yourself" Nick says.

"You crack them how your crack them and I crack them how I crack them" she says cracking another eggs and he puts his hand up in defense.

Ok water now " here now you have to do water 1 cup" i say handing it to her she takes it looking for the one cup. She grabs it and starts to pour a little in there until it over flows. "Oops" she says pouring it in the bowl.

"Now oil" i say and Matt holds it "are you guys moving it stop" she says feeling around for it "we're not moving it" I say "oh you definitely moved it and I know for a fact" she says still feeling around.

Matt and Nick laughs "I didn't move it" i say "mhm" she says and she goes to me patting my hands seeing if I have it "where is it Matt do you have it" she says going to him but he places it down
"You did have it i heard it hit the table" she says snatching it but totally missing the whole thing.

We burst out laughing and she finally grabs it. "Here" i say giving her the 1/2 cup. "I don't need that I can eye ball it i do it all the time" Shes says "well you can't see" i say " I can do it" she says pouring some in.

She pulls the oil away but accidentally spill some on the counter. "Ok I need the whisk" she says holding out her hand and I give it to her. She starts whisking but she starts going fast and some of it splashed on her and she stopped stirring immediately and we all laugh.

She got a little on her face and some on her shirt. She goes back looking for the whisky feeling for it but end up getting cake mix on her hand. "Oh my GOSH" she screams gosh. We all laugh at her getting irritated. I hand her the whisk and she takes it stirring again till it's smooth.

We get out the baking sheet for her and we hand her the pam. She grabs it spraying up and down really fast. "Ok ok ok that's enough" Matt says taking it from her.

She picks up the bowl and stars pouring completely missing the bowl "oh my gosh girl" Nick says moving the bowl to where she putting it and she continues pouring "what" she asks "you spilled so much of it.

She stop poring putting the bowl down and she feel on the counter feeling the mix. She scoops it up putting it in the bowl "y/n!" Nick says stopping her from scooping it up. "Oh my gosh" I say laughing. And Matt is to.

"Wash your hand sweetheart" Nick says leading her to the sink. He helps her wash her hands and she comes back over. "Can I take it off" she ask and we nod "well can I "she asks again "we nodded yes" Matt says "well HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I CANT SEE" she yells "oh Yeaa" Matt says and we all start laughing and she looks at us like were stupid.

Nick puts it in the oven. And she takes off her bandana.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。
Y/n POV
I take off my blindfold but closing my eyes back immediately from the sudden light I open my eyes back adjusting the light.

"Woah" i say looking at he mess I made and they all laugh. They get the camera showing my mess. They cut the camera and I clean up my mess why they wash the dishes.

I put up the oil and the throw away the box, I wipe the counters down putting up the pam and mopping where I spilled some oil.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。

The cake is now done so my blind fold is now on.

I feel around for the icing and I grab it. I get the butter knife spreading the icing around. After I finish I pour sprinkles on it. And I feel the bottle get light immediately and I feel my eye get big and my moth open wide. They all gaps "oh my gosh" they says laughing.

"You poured the whole bottle" i snatch off the blindfold covering my mouth "oh my gosh" I say looking at them. And there still laughing. "Did you loosen the top matt" I ask "what no" he says.

"Well it look kinda ok" i say making a face at it. We all try it and the cake is good we just didn't eat around where all the sprinkles are
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。

Ok cute little thing

Anyways I can't believe I saw CHRIS MATT AND NICK WHAT it felt so fake bc I'm use to seeing them in a screen. They look fake not like fake but fake bc I wasn't used to seeing them in person

I can't wait till next tour