Glowberry prim

This is based off the video of them when they were trying to glow berry prime and other stuff.

Age:20

Request?:no

✮ ⋆ 𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩
Y/n POV
The triplets and me are making a video for there YouTube Chanel and we're trying some new things.

"How many times are you gonna wear that ugly shirt" Matt says to Nick and he just stares at him. I look at them laughing a bit.

" Nick your cleaning my door" Matt says looking at nick. " NO IM NOT SHUT UP" Nick yells at Matt.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Nick grabs the blanket throwing it over us so we can see the bottle light up. "Ooooo it's the logo that glows" Chris say. "Oh I thought it would be the drink" i say looking at it.

Nick snatches the blanket off and Chris almost drops his bottle but catches it before it could hit the ground.

"Nice catch " i say opening my drink. We all take a sip trying it. "I don't like the smell of it " Chris says making a disgusting face. "Eh its alright" i say looking at it.

"It taste like cologne like it taste like water down cologne would smell like " Nick says putting the bottle down.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•

Matt grabs the yellow bottle liquid powering it in the glass. "Wait no Matt that way to much" i say looking at him.
"Yes Matt that way to much stop" Nick says. "no its not" Matt says pouring it still. After that nick pours a drop of the red one in there.

Chris comes over pouring the sprite. We all put a straw in tasting it. I pull away from It disgusted "thats nasty Matt you added to much" i say getting some water. "I like it " Matt says.
"I told you, you added to much Matt!" Nick says to him annoyed
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Next are the Cheerios I'm standing next to Matt and Chris why Nick grabs the box opening it. I lean my head on chirs shoulder a bit waiting for Nick to give us the box and Chris kisses my head . Matt takes some and pass it to me and Chris and we take a handful and we all try it.

Its good " it taste nothing different from the other kind" i say eating it some more. " no I need to know the taste" nicks says grabbing the milk. Matt Chris put some Cheerios in his mouth and he pours some milk in his mouth then eating it.

" it taste like the apple cinnamon one" Nick says eating it."it does " Matt and Chris says at the same time. "Lames limited addition my a" Nick says putting the cereal up. I laugh at nick and we all continue
Eating the cereal.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
We just got done trying the new things and me and Chris are in his room looking at a movie. I get up going to the door. "Where are you going" Chris says to me clearly not wanting me to go. "I'm just grabbing a water bottle do you want something?" I ask him. "Pepsi please" he says to me smiling and I nod.

I go upstairs grabbing his pepsi and my water. I go back downstairs handing him some of my water. "I want Pepsi " he says looking at me. "Drink some of that first because I know you haven't had water today then you can get the Pepsi" i say to him

He drink one sip " can I have my Pepsi " he says I look at him " really Chris" i laugh but I still give him his Pepsi and he drinks it.

He kisses my cheek then un pause the movie. I get closer to him putting my head on his chest and he looks down at me and kisses me quickly I smile and kiss him back pulling away looking back at the movie.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
"Matt hold on to your socks because this might blow them off" Chris says to Matt and he actually holds them.

"What is it " Nick says holding the camera."like ground making discovery I found today like full ground changing like it can change everything for us Chris says pulling out his phone.

"Do I really need to hold on my socks" Matt says holding them. "I mean if you want they might blow off " Chris says causing me to laugh.

He shows us the video. Nick looks disgusting and Matt looks amazed and honestly I love anything slushy looking so I was down. "No that is just no" Nick says. "I'll start the car " Matt says getting up.

We all get in the car.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Hi can we have the Baja blast gelato " nicks says to the worker. "We actually don't have that " the man says. " no problem" Nick says looking at us asking us what we want. "Can I have 6 tacos with meat and cheese" Nick says then he looks at me.

"Can I have the Dorito supreme taco" i say and he tell the worker.then he orders Chris his cinnamon ball things.
Matt drives up And nick look at Chris angry and annoyed. "You wanna order everything when I'm at the speaker" Nick says and i laugh.

" y'all order naked tacos " i say to them sitting back in my seat. "What?!" Nick say confused. " y'all only want meat and cheese on your taco" i say looking at them and they shrug.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
We get home but we end up trying the new lemonade frozen thing. We all take a sip trying it. "It taste like a stomach ache from when I was a kid" Matt say and I nod. "It taste like there trying to give us diabetes. I say putting it down. They all laugh. And nicks nods and Chris grabs it throwing it in the sink.

"That's how I feel about it" Chris says causing us all to laugh.
We all sit down and eat our tacos ending the video.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Leave some requests if u have any

WC: 1021
I started writing this 5 days ago and now I'm done with it lol