Air bnb

In which you get a air Bnb but things don't goes at planned THIS IS ALL FICTIONAL

Age: 20

Request?: no

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。
Y/n POV

Me and Chris are currently packing because me Chris matt and Nick are going to Indiana for a trip.

Chris grabs our bags putting them in the car coming back in the house. He comes in the room making sure we didn't forget anything. "Ok that's everything" I say smiling and he nods. He smiles looking at me. "What?" I say looking confused.

"Nothing" he says then he kisses me and kiss him back my hand touching his cheek deepening the kiss I smile in the kiss. And I finally pull away. "Ok come on we need to go" i say dragging him to the car. 

Him and Matt in the front me and Nick In the back. (Ik Indiana is like 24+ hours from them but for the sake of the story it's 2 hours away )

I look at the time 7:34pm and turn off my phone and Chris plays his music and we start our journey.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We are about 10 mins from the air bnb so we decided to stop at sonic and order some food. We get our food and drive to the little house it's a two story house with 3 bedrooms and honestly it looks very creepy.

"What did you rent nick a haunted house" i joke. "Honestly now that I'm looking at it , it is kind creepy" nicks says opening the door and we put our things up. I go to me and Chris room looking around and I'm sorry but it's just creepy as heck.

We all go downstairs and eat our food just talking before we hear a knock. "Nope Nu uh " i say looking a nick. "This house is old chill it's ok " Matt says to me eating.

Naw y'all just white and wanna stay (I'm kidding I'm kidding LOL no I'm not ITS A JOKE) we continue to eat. After we are done everyone goes to there room.

Me Chris are getting ready to go to bed. I lay down pulling the covers on me cuddling close to him he kisses my head and we slowly doze off.

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆
I get up in the middle of the night feeling something on my feet. "Chris why are you touching my feet" i say raspy. "I'm not" he says in raspy voice as well. My eyes widen turning around to his face and we both get up pulling the sheets off the bed.

But nothing is there. "Am I just paranoid because this is not funny " i say looking at Chris. "I don't know but let's go back to bed ok" he say getting back in bed and I follow him.

I get in bed but we start hearing screeching sound like someone is scratching the wall. Me and Chris get running to nicks room. "What do you guys want it's to early for this" Nick say getting up. Matt runs in after panicking. I go over to him.

"What's wrong" i say touching his shoulder. "I'm n-not going crazy I saw someone standing in the hallway. "Nick I told you something is wrong with this house we need to leave" as I say that the house starts making noises. We all look at each other and run to the front door not even caring about our belongings.

When Matt try's to open the door it want open it's stuck no no no. We all try to pry it open but it still want budge.

So we all go checking windows. "Wait Chris come with me" i say scared and he follows me. We try open the window but it want budge. I starts shaking a bit from panic I'm scared.

"Look it's ok we're gonna get out of here" he says squeezing my hands. I breath in and out and the we meet back up with Matt and Nick. They had no luck either. I turn around seeing a girl in a white dress with hair covering her face looking down. Out of no where she appears in my face.

Causing me to scream and fall back but Chris catches me. "What is it whats wrong" Chris says holding me back up. "You guys didn't see her " i say crying. They all look my way wide eyes and Chris drags me with him and they almost start running.

I run with them until they get to a room closing the door. We all sit in the down and I put my knees up to face crying. We sit very close to each other to keep warn because it cold.

"I'm scared" i say looking them. "It's ok y/n/n "I promise we will get out of here Nick says to me and I nod. The door swings open on its own but no one is there.

I scoot closer to the boys. But something is pulling me like by my arm. "Something is pulling me something is pulling me

" i say panicked and I start getting dragged away but Chris nick and Matt hold on to my arms trying pry me back.

"Please don't let go of me " i say crying . "We want I promise" Matt says to me and I grip on there hand more. All of sudden I'm dropped.

Now I'm crying and shaking why they are trying comfort me. "I don't wanna be here I just want leave" I cry. I get up going to the door again and they chase after me I try to open it but it want work .

"No no no NO" i scram falling back crying. Then we I turn around there all gone.

"CHRIS" I yell looking around. " MATTT NICK" I yell once again. I start running around the house looking for them and there no where to found. I turn around and the girl is there again. I scream but she covers my mouth digging her nails in me. Causing me to scream even louder.

"Y/n y/n " is all she keeps saying but it's faint and echoing. "Y/n y/n WAKE UP"

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆
I shoot up with tears and sweat covering me and I'm painting scared. "Your ok it's was a dream your ok " Chris say pulling me close . It was a dream it was just dream.
I cry into his shoulder. He rubs my back comforting me.

"It felt so real " i say looking at him and he touches my face. "It was fake love it's ok" he says still hugging me. "I don't wanna go back to sleep" i say crying still. "And thats ok" he says rubbing my back. I lay on his chest collecting my thoughts.

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆
Its me MYAAAA
Bet ya didn't know that was coming😼

LOLL ANYWAYS LEAVE SOME REQUESTSSSSSS

WC: 1162

Wow 2 stories in one day