Stressed out

I'm which you and Chris have a newborn and things are getting hard

Wow 70 chapters that's crazyyy

Request?: yes by leahbernat

Age:23

Location: your own house

WC: 594
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV

I wake up hearing Haley little cries from down the hall. I get up looking at the time 2:23am. I rub my eyes walking to her room. She's  only 1 month so she's been crying a lot.

I pick her up rocking her but she screams louder. I give her a binki but she spits it out. I go grab some milk I pumped last night and give it to her. She stops crying drinking it. I sigh in relief.

She finishes her bottle and I place her back in her crib but she starts screaming once again and now I'm panicking because I don't know what to do. Chris walks in looking tired "what's wrong". He ask "i-I don't know she just keeps screaming.

He takes her gently rocking her but she still want stop. So he sits in her chair and he rocks her back I forth in that "hey it's ok shh" kissing her head. She finally quiets down.

He place her back in her crib. And we go back to the room I sit up not even wanting to go back to sleep. She's been screaming ever since 8 pm. I sigh massaging my temples.

Chris rubs my back and I just bawl. "Hey hey honey it's ok" he says holding me closer "Chris it's so hard I'm tired and I barely get sleep and I -I don't know how to stop her from crying and it's nothing I can do to make her feel better no matter what I do" I choke on my words.

"And that's ok you have the right to be tired it's a lot" he says kissing my head.I hug him putting head in his neck. He pulls me on his lap so I could straddle him and he rubs my back. Whispering sweet things in my ear.

I sit up kissing his cheek "thank you" i says. He smiles pecking my lips and rubs my back again "any time" he says "now go to sleep you need sleep" i smile and I lay down but as soon as I do Haley cry's are heard once again.

"Hey it's ok I got it go to sleep" he says "I can't do that" i says "yes you can" he says leaving the room. I can't do that so I get up following him. I walk in seeing him rocking her but she keeps screaming.

I walk in and he sees me "just let her sleep in our room" i say and he nods we go back to our room putting her in the crib we have in our room.

I place her animals and her blanket down and she smiles a bit and I sigh in relief "she's smiling" i say smiling looking a Chris. Chris smiles at me putting his hand around my waist.

I start to make funny faces so she could smile I rather he laugh then cry. She starts forming little giggles and Chris starts doing a funny dance making her laughs louder. I smile at her cuteness. Soon enough she's out.

We walk back to our bed quietly. We get back in bed and we slowly fall asleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ok so my aunt has a baby and I watch him bc he so cute when he was little like this, this is exactly what he did so I wrote down what I knew

-Mya