Tease

So I got this idea from a imagine I was reading today actually from triplets_Sturniol03

In which your on a call with your mom and Chris teases you may get steamy not smut tho ik y'all like so here it is

Requests: nope

Age:19

Location: La

WC:556
~~~~

I'm at my boyfriends house right now and I'm going upstairs to grab a drink. I go to the the fridge seeing one Pepsi left I think if I should take it should I be nice and just get a dr pepper. No I want Pepsi I grab it opening it.

He's gonna be pissed but I'll get him more. I grab my phone seeing a call from my mom and I answer. "Hey mom" I say smiling "hey y/n how are you sweetie" my mom says over the call. "I'm good" I say putting my phone down putting it on speaker.

"Ok so I was just asking about the family event who is all coming" she ask and I feel a pair of hands rap around me I smile knowing it's Chris. "Well I'm not sure but I am gonna ask Chris Matt and nick" I say smiling.

Chris starts kissing my neck and I continue to talk to my mom until he starts nibbling on my sweet spot it takes everything for me to hold that sigh in. "Y-yea sure" I say with my voice being low "are you ok sweetie" my mom asks as I'm about to answer Chris does it again.

"Hey mom I'll call you back" I say hanging up then Chris Walks away. "Why would you do that" I say to him "you took my last Pepsi" he says I look at him in disbelief "so you thought teasing was the best option " I say to him and he rolls his eyes.

He comes over to me and kisses with no warning I don't care I just kiss back. His hands goes to me waist gripping them. I smile taking my hands to his hair.

Causing him to let out a low groan. I smile pulling him closer. His hand goes under my thighs "jump" he mumbles against my lips and I do he lifts me on the counter.

He continues kissing me deeply and with need. My hands drag down his chest gently. He pick me up taking us downstairs to his room. He lays me on the bed not breaking the kiss. His pins my hands behind my me.

He starts kissing me down my neck sucking on my sweet spot causing me to let small moan sounding more like a whisper

(I'm so sorry 😭 I'll stop if you guys don't like it)

He comes back to my lips kissing me. He lightly bites my bottom lip causing me to sigh. He ask for entrance and I obliged letting him explore my mouth

(Stoopppop im sorry)

He finally pulls away with us both out of breath. "Now get me more Pepsi" he says laying on the other side of the bed and i laugh "really Chris" I say laughing "yes really" he says.

I smile "ok what ever"

~~~~~~~

Is it bad I wanted to go a lil farther definitely wasn't gonna be smut but yk

Loll I'll stop anyways how y'all feeling rn🤭

Ok bye nooowwww
Loveyouuuuuuu