sick

I'm listening to teenager lover by Maddison beer and I'm literally obsessed with us

Anyways in which you and Chris have baby girl blackly 3 months and she has a fever

Age:23

Request?: no

WC: 500

Location: la house
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV

I'm getting out of my car going in the triplets la house since me and Chris are visiting his brother for the week so they can see there niece.

I close my door locking the car and when I walk in I hear blackly horror screams and I run up stairs seeing her screaming Bloody Mary crying. And Chris Matt and Nick are trying to calm her done Chris is trying to make her laugh but it's not working.

I walk over picking her putting her in my chest rocking her and I give her a pacifier and she finally quits down. " thank God I thought she would never stop" Nick says kissing her head.

I feel her head and it's burning "oh my gosh her head is burning my baby may have a fever" i say walking to the kitchen to get a thermometer and Chris follows me.

I grab it putting it in her mouth and she starts back whining when I take the pacifier I get her temperature and put her pacifier back in. 102.1 "oh my gosh she does have a fever" i say "I'll go run a lukewarm water for her" Chris says before kissing my head to get her little tub.

He runs it and I take off her cloths and place her in it. She spits out the pacifier and screaming again "I know Blakey I'm sorry" I say to her it may feel cold to her because she sick but we need to take her fever down.

I kiss her head and after about 5 minutes we take her out I put a towel over her cradling her in my chest. Chris gives me her onesie I put it own her. After I'm done I sit down with her rocking her. "Here" Chris says handing me the thermometer and I give it to her. 98.3 "that's better" i say sighing.

Chris sits beside me putting his hand around me kissing my head. Nick walks in "is she better" he says sitting by us. "Yep her fever is down" i say and he kisses her smiling then leaving.

Her eyes are getting heavy and so are mine but I want dare let them close so I'm fighting sleep. "Hey baby go to sleep I'll stay up till she's asleep" Chris says kissing me and I nod letting sleep take over me.

No one's POV
Soon enough there all asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ik this is short but pls leave family requests for me pls

Ok so the Romeo and Juliet thing someone requested please help me out bc I never read or watched it.

Ik I said it already but teenager love UGHHH SO GOOD.

Anyways as always love you guys and leave request