Romeo and Juliet

Ok so this was request a while ago and I'm talking a month ago while ago but I didn't do it bc I never read the book Romeo and Juliet but I did some research and this still might be horrible so I'm sorry if I'm wrong

Age:18

Request: yes but I forgot sorry

Location:Boston

WC: 1k
~~~~~~~~

When me and Chris started dating we thought we would be happy have nothing to worry about. But we were so wrong.

When me and Chris started dating no one liked the idea of us dating they would pick at stuff about us how we aren't a perfect match or how our personalities are different.

No one liked us not our friends our parents even his brothers didn't like the idea of us dating they said I'm not the match for Chris.

Chris broke up with me two weeks ago you were both sobbing like no tomorrow we didn't want to break up but things got hard for him. It's was our relationship it's like our relationship was our enemy no one liked us together or the idea of us.

He tired to sneak places with me like an arcade or maybe the movie even a little fair down town. He would have to sneak through the window because my parents didn't like him.

But it started to get hard all the sneaking around to have fun.

People said I dressed differently and I read to many books and I always like to do joyful things or I'm always to smiley or im a nerd such as I'm not the perfect type for Chris.

They think because chris doesn't like reading that I can't and they call us the opposite of each other. But that's not why chris dated me he liked that I was different he liked that I didn't try to change my personality for him.

He liked finding new things out about me and the things I did but people just couldn't accept it

~~~~~~~~

"I don't think I can do this anymore" Chris says

"But you said we don't need to care what people say what happened to ignore them we don't need them Chris" i say

"It's hard y/n it's so hard im tired of everything but it's so much pressure on me because people are all ways saying something" he spat

"But we always told each other we don't care about what other people say" i say to him

"It's to much! People are always saying something or judging me and it's getting to hard my brothers even say things and I just can't" he says sitting back in his seat.

"We need to take a break y/n" he says not even looking at me

Here I am getting dumped at a park that I thought was supposed to be a date.

My lips starts shake but I let no tears out trying not to humiliate myself right now.

"We need a break from us" he says

I keep in my sob "ok" is all I say

"I love you and I'm sorry" he says

"I love you to" i say
walking off to my house. Hurrying there so I could cry till I can't anymore
~~~~~~

Well it's been two weeks my mom thought it was dumb that I cried and didn't care at all about me Chris she said he wasn't a good guy anyway.

And it's hard to seat here and your mother hated your boyfri- ex boyfriend.

They thought he was stupid his parents thought you were weird his brothers didn't like you one bit.

Nothing made sense to me he didn't text nor did he call he said nothing it's going on 3 weeks and I don't think your getting over him no time soon.

~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV

I wake up getting up from under my blankets going in my bathroom. I brush my teeth wash my face and get in the shower after.

When I'm don't I step out throwing on some cloths. I walk out sitting back on my bed letting my mind go where ever it wants.

I hear feet on the ground and when I look up it's Chris my eyes widen as I get quickly "what are you doing here" i ask "y/n I tried but I can't I miss you so much" he says causing me to smile even though he broke me I still loved him.

"I don't care what people say I love you and I can't I just miss you" he say coming closer "I miss you to" i respond "can I kiss you" he asks "yes" is all I say and our lips collide.

It knocked the wind out of me I missed Chris kisses. It felt different from all of the other one is was filled need but also love he pulls me closer. He was kissing me like it would be his last time. My hands played in his curly hair as his hand made there way up to my face cupping them.

The kiss was everything I felt happy again. He made feel happy again.

He pulls away still holding my waist "I want to leave" he says " I don't wanna be here I wanna be somewhere with you" he says

He wants to run away

It was better then listening to my parents talk about a boy I love.

"Me to" i say smiling he smiles. And I start grabbing cloths stuffing them in a tote bag.

He helps me he opens my windows and I climb out first and he throws the bag down.

He then climbs down. Good thing I have my own car. "Chris where are we gonna go" i ask.

"We will figure it out" he says and we get in my car and I start just driving. "Where are we going" i ask "as far away from here as possible" he says grabbing my hand kissing it
~~~~~~

Y/n and Chris ended up just going to Georgia they knew no one suspect them going there they both found jobs.

They made enough money to get there own apartment and there living happily without anyone judging them for it

Chris was y/n's Romeo and y/n was his Juliet
.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok hooded you guys enjoyed I actually kinda liked this I wanna do more like this but I'm not so creative lol

-Mya