Stressed

I'm which your behind on a lot of assignments and try to finish them in one day and stress your self out

Request?: yes by reaganir

Age:18

WC:1457
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I have so much work to do I have an essay and 4 other worksheet for class but not just that I also have a research worksheet and All of it's due by Friday but today it's Thursday and it's currently 9:30pm and it's due tomorrow so I starts to work on it.

Chris came over and I told him I'm gonna do some work then we can hang out and he was fine with that so he's watching a movie and i start doing my work

Ive been at my desk working on my work for about 3 hours now it's now 12:30 and my essay is still not done and it's stressing me out because I have test to study for. "Hey baby it's 12 don't you think it's time for a break" Chris ask "no I need to finish this and study" i say going back to typing on my essay.

He comes over to me by my desk and kneels on his knees beside rubbing my thigh. "Hey baby I think it's time for a break though " he says looking at me.

"Chris I'm sorry but no i need to finish this" i say not even looking at him. "But this is not good for you your head is going to be throbbing tomorrow" he says standing up.

I ignore him going back to my work he walks back to the bed sitting down.

It's now 1:00 am and I'm still doing my essay and I keep messing up and I don't get it and it's making me angry. I throw my paper and grab my hair squeezing it rocking back and forth in my chair screaming to myself.

"Hey hey baby don't do that" Chris says moving my hand from my hair. And I start crying covering my face "hey sweet girl talk to me what's wrong" he says rubbing my back.

"I'm still not done with this essay I also have a test to study for that I haven't even started to do yet and I just found out I have a stupid math assignment literally do at like 8 this morning and I don't get it " i say crying

"Hey hey how about we get you something to drink and eat then we can finish the math assignment tonight together but they essay is not due till Friday and it's only Thursday so we're doing that tomorrow" he says and I nod.

He pulls me up pulling me in his chest hugging me and I put my hands around his waist kissing his chest. And he rubs my back kissing my head.

We walk down stairs to the kitchen but being extra quiet since my parents are sleeping he grabs me some water and a bag chips. We go back upstairs and I eat. "Do you want me to get McDonald's I don't think that's enough" he says looking at me

"no this is fine thank you" i say kissing his cheek. He grabs my hand and we go to my desk pulling up my math assignment.

Chris explains to me how it's done and it actually makes more sense his way. "Is it A= 1 and b=5" I ask. "Yess good job baby you did it" he says and I smile.
I finish the rest of my work. "Ok time for bed your finishing the essay tomorrow it's 2:30 in the morning" he says.

"But-" I say "nope no buts come on" he says taking me to bed. And we lay down "You did good baby now you need to rest so that pretty brain of your can function tomorrow" he says kissing me and I kiss him back putting my hand around his neck deepening the kiss and he pulls me closer by the hips

I start playing with his hair not breaking the kiss as his hand goes to my neck not breaking the kiss it felt like it was hours but i didn't care I didn't want it to end

i pulled him closer with my leg going on top of his he pulls me on top of him still kissing me and we finally pull away to breathe and now were both breathless.

"ok now you actually have to go to bed" he says and I smile kissing him again and he pulls away "no you need to sleep" he says "fine" i say rolling of of him laying my head on his chest he kisses my head and we both fall asleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~
I still feel like writing after this so I'm gonna just write what ever come to my head

Next morning

I wake up looking at the time 12:34pm woah I slept in late. I move Chris hands from around me getting up going straight to finish my essay.

It's been about an hour and Chris is still asleep and I finally finished my essay and now I'm done with all of my work for the week.

I sigh leaning my back in my chair but I leaned back to far and fell over and that came with a loud thud and Chris jolts up looking at me and all I could do is laugh.

"What the heck why are you laughing are you ok" he asks looking at me "yea I'm good" i say getting putting my chair back up. He shakes his head laughing. And he gets a text from his phone he picks it up reading it then getting up
"Ok my mom said I need to go home so I'll talk to you later ok" he says kissing my head.

"Wait what no" i say hugging him close and he hugs me back "but I have to go home baby" I just hold him tightly. "I'll see you Saturday" he says I pull away "ok" I say looking up at him. He holds my chin up with his finger and kissed me gently and I kiss him back. "I'll see you Saturday I love you" he says "I love you to" i say smiling

I'm so sorry guys but this story might be long because I just feel like writing a lot if u don't want read you can skip lol

He gets his stuff and gives me one last kiss before he leaves. I sit on my bed grabbing my phone scrolling through instagram.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Saturday
Bold Chris
Regular you

I'm currently eating right now when I get a call from Chris and I answer it

Chris: hey baby can you come over
You: yea I can I'll be there in 10
Chris: ok I love you
You: I love you
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I grab a few things putting it in my bag then I go downstairs grabbing my keys and walk out of the house locking it.
I walk to my car and start driving

I make it to the house and I get out knocking on the door and nicks answers "hi Nick" i say hugging him "y/n hiii" he says hugging me back.

"I didn't know you were coming" he says "your brother just asked for me to come so here I am" i say smiling "so you gonna let me in or what" I say jokingly he laughs "oh yea my bad" and I walk in.

I say hi to everyone and make my way to Chris room when I open the door I see him on his bed laying on his stomach watching instagram with his air pods in. I smile placing my stuff down.

I put it down and tap his shoulder and he looks at me "y/nnn" he says dragging out my name I smile hugging him and he hugs me back rocking side to side. I look up kissing him and kisses me back.

"So what do you want to do" i say smiling "watch a movie for sure" he says and I smile nodding and kissing him we get some snacks and throw on a good movie.

"Thank you for helping me with my work" I look up at Chris smiling "anytime pretty girl" he says kissing me causing me to blush.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~
Ok now I'm tired of writing ok but honestly this was all over the place

Because they requested Chris helps you guys with work and I did more then just that lolll

Anyway love you guys and leave some requests as all way because I still feel like writing so maybe I'll write something else

And wow 3 parts in one night