CHRIS

In which Chris gives you a hickey

Age:20

Request?: yes by mortonev

Location: La House

WC:586
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV

Right now I'm at my boyfriends house and were sitting on his bed cuddling enjoying the silence not awkward silence but a comfortable silence.

Me and Chris have been dating for 3 years now and I wouldn't change it for anything. "Babe?" Chris asks "hmm" i hum. "If you were stuck in a zombie apocalypse where would stay" he asks. "Ummm a grocery store for sure I have everything I need" i say looking at him.

"Smart smart" he says. "Where would you stay" i say fiddling with his hoodie string laying on his chest. "Well I was gonna say i would build something but the grocery store sound way better" he says playing with my hair and I nod kissing his shoulder.

"Im gonna go grab a drink would you like a Pepsi" i ask "yes please" he says and I smile walking to the door "wait" he says and I look his way "I want a kiss" he says and I walk over to him pecking his lips "happy" i say and he nods.

I walk upstairs to the kitchen grabbing me something to drink and him a Pepsi I also grab some chips then I walk back down stairs to Chris room. I walk in and hand him his Pepsi "thanks mamas" he says smirking he does it on purpose at this point.

I go to sit on the bed and drink my drink. After a while I turn off the lights turning on movies and cuddling up with Chris he lays his head on my chest and I play with his hair.

Chris starts planting small kisses down my neck "don't give me a hickey" i say and he hums still kissing my neck after about 2 minutes he stops laying his head back on my chest.

He soon falls asleep so I turn off the TV and let sleep take over.
~•~•~~•~••~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•
The next morning

I wake up filling weight on top of me so I know Chris is laying on top of me but I have to use the bathroom. I try to pry him off me gently but he want budge. "Baby I have to use the bathroom" i say

"Hold it" he says "Chris" i say looking at him. He groans rolling off of me. I get up going to the bathroom doing my business. I go to the sink to wash my hands but when I look in the mirror I see 3 hickeys gosh Chris 3 "CHRIS" I yell and I hear stumbling from outside of door like he fell trying to get to me.

"What huh what's wrong" he says still clearly half dead. "You gave me hickey actually you gave me 3" i say looking his way. And he smirks "oh that, well they look good on you" he says kissing one of them. "Really Chris" i say laughing turning back around to face the mirror. He hugs me from behind kissing me cheek "yes really mamas" he says making me go crazy
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Dang this is really short but here is your request I hoped you liked it

Woah we're at 25k reads

It's currently 5:40am and I can't sleep and I have school at 8 am but good things is I'm homeschooled I'm sleeping through all them classes I'll just watch the recordings lol that's the only thing I like about home school.