Wisdom teeth

This gonna be a bit different I gonna have Chris and Matt get their wisdom teeth out!
___________________________

I'm driving to take Matt and Chris's to get their wisdom teeth out right now. Nick is in the front with me while Matt and Chris are in the back. "I don't wanna do this " Matt says putting his hand over his face. " you'll be fine" i say patting his arm from behind me.

Chris is just looking out the window. "You alright back their babe ?" I say still driving. " who would alright knowing they have to get 4 needles stuck in their gums" he says looking at me. "You will do wonderful don't worry at least you get put sleep right" i say smiling. "Yea I guess" he says smiling a bit.
___________________________
Were in the waiting room waiting for there names to be called. Chris is stirring beside me why Nick is on my other side and matt sitting next to Nick. Chris holding my hand laying his head on my shoulder I rub his arms gently. "Christopher sturniolo and Matthew sturniolo" the dentist calls out

We walk over to her and she takes matt and Chris two a different room matt goes into one. I kiss Chris on the cheek smiling and he goes in the other room. He comes back out catching me down the hall I turn to him "yes" I say. "Can you stay with me till they put me to sleep" he say looking at me. I smile "yea of course" i say walking to the room with him.

The women come in "ok ready " she says holding the needles. He nods scared a little bit. I hold his hand squeeze it and squeezes it back. She put the needle in his gum and squeezes my hand. 3 needles later "you did wonderful sweetheart" the women says. I smile at him and kiss his cheek and he smiles. "Ok ready " she says getting the mask and he nods. She putts the mask on and he counts to 5 and by the time he's at 6 he's out like a light. I smile and leave the room.

I go back in the waiting room with Nick. "How was he?" I ask Nick referring to Matt. "He would not even let the man stick him I literally had hold him down" he says looking at me. I laugh so hard "oh my gosh " I say laughing. "Well Chris was actually ok all he did squeeze the heck out of my hand" i say pulling out my phone. "I can believe it" he says looking at tv that was on the wall in the room.
___________________________
The women come in telling us that Matt and Chris are done. Me and nick follow the lady to the back. We walk to Matt first. He sees us and smiles "Y/N NICK I LOVE YOU GUYS" he says with his words slurred. I laugh " we love you to Matt" nick say and I smile. Nick helps him up and we make our way to Chris. He sees me and smiles. I go over to him and rub his cheek. "Your hot " Chris says to me smirking and I smile at his remark and shake my head.

"Hi nick" he says smiling like an idiot.
_______________________
In the car

"Y/n" Chris say muffled because gauze in his mouth. "Yes" I say keeping my eyes on the road.
"Do you have a boyfriend " he says waiting for my response. "Yes I do" I say to him smiling. " oh dang" he says kinda disappointed. I shake me head and laugh.

I drive to McDonald's and get Matt and chris a McFlurry and me and Nick a 10 Piece nugget. I let Nick drive why I go back in back with the boys to help them.( Nick can drive for the sake of this imagine). I look over seeing Matt eating his ice cream but Chris want even touch his. "Come on baby you have to eat" I say holding the ice cream to him. "No it's to cold" he says looking away. I turn his face back and kiss his cheek. "If you eat it I will give you a kiss" I say smiling.

"You can't kiss me you have boyfriend and I'm not gonna be the one you cheat on him with " he says kinda mad. "Wanna know a secret " I say smiling he nods. "You are my boyfriend " I say placing the McFlurry down. "What really" he says surprised I nod. He finally eat some ice cream. I start to get out of the car to go the front.

"Wait you said you would give me a kiss " he says kind slurred. I peck his lips lightly and he smiles then he says "wait I couldn't feel it". "Well your numb so it's normal " I say smiling . Matt looks at us with disgust " that's nasty" he says looking at me. I laugh and get in the front with Nick and eat my nuggets. "I want one " Matt and Chris say at the same time. "You guys can't eat hard food right now maybe in couple day" I say smiling. Matt looks out his window mad and Chris just glares me.

I was eating my nuggets and all of a sudden their snatched out of my hand by Chris. "No Chris you can't eat those " I say taking them back. And he starts crying. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you but you can't eat these" I say. "Stop being big baby Chris and eat your McFlurry" Nick says driving. Chris flips him off. And I laugh
________________________________
At the house

Matt went to his room to go to sleep and thought Chris would do the same but he didn't.( kinda forgot to add this part but Nick also recorded some of this for YouTube). Chris comes next to me on the couch and he gauze starts slip out. He starts screaming to the top of his lungs" my tongue fell out my tongue fell out" he says crying. " no no it's didn't it's your gauze baby" I say pointing at it . He still crying so I take him to bathroom and tell him to look in the mirror. He did and started smiling from relief that his tongue is still their.
__________
Matt comes out of his room touching his lips "what wrong bud " I say to him. He goes to nick" I need chap stick" he say showing his lips. Nick looks at him and say" ok " he says going back to his phone. "But I need chapstick" he says showing the tube. I go to him and open it for him "their" I say . "Thanks y/n/n" he says putting it on. Chris comes over to me sit next to me I peck his lips and he frowns. "What's wrong " I say looking at him. "I didn't feel you kiss what wrong with my lips" he said touching them."  Your just numb Chris it's normal.
_________________
Me and Chris go downstairs getting ready for bed. He lays his head on my stomach and immediately fall I asleep I kiss his head and fall asleep my self.

I wake up with sun in my eyes and Chris not next to me. He comes out of the bathroom smiling. "Good morning- wait your not on drugs anymore are you" I say titling my head. "No I'm not I'm back to my self. "Well nick recorded you and Matt and it's hilarious you guys need to watch it . He nods and laughs. I got over to him putting my hand around his neck "I love you " I say smiling .he puts his hand on my waist and kisses me " I love you too" he says in between kisses.
______________________________
And that's it for tonight I love you guys and pls give me requests I need ideas

We: 1299