Road trip

Summary: in which you take the triplets to your hometown Atlanta Georgia and take them places you went as a child if you don't live in Atlanta Georgia sorry but this is where I live and really only know about so sorry
___________________________
Y/n POV

" are you guys ready" I say grabbing my bag. They all come running outside with their bags and I laugh at how fast they ran.

"Yep were ready" Chris answers for everyone

I smile and get in the passenger seat and since we're leaving from Boston since we visited there parents it will only be a 14 hours drive and not whole 34 hours. Me and Matt are gonna take turn driving since we're the only ones that can drive.

I'll drive for the first 7 hours and Matt will finish last 7 hours. Everyone puts their bags in car. We go and hug Marylou saying our goodbyes.

The boys hugs her and say their goodbyes. I go to her and hug her smiling.

"I will see you the next time we come and visit" i say pulling away from the hug. " ok sweetie I love you" she says smiling. " I love you to bye" i say walking out of the house.

I get back in the passenger seat and start the car. Me and Chris are in front and Matt and Nick are in the back unti we switch.

I start backing out of the parking lot and start to drive. Chris puts his hand on my thigh and I blush still driving.
___________________________
4 hours later

"Y/n/n" can you stop a chick-fil-a I'm hungry" Matt says from the back seat.

"Yea sure the next exit is 2 miles away" i say driving

Finally at exit I drive out of the exit and go to nearby chick-fil-a. "What do you guys want" i say going in the drive through. " 12 piece nuggets and a fry" they all say at the same time causing me to laugh.

"Ok what type of drink to you guys want because they don't have Pepsi or root beat Nick I know you want Dr Pepper" i say. "Yep you already know" he say smiling.

"Sweet tea" Chris says looking out the window. "Uhhhh I'll take a sweet tea to" he says to me. "Alright". I order the same thing as them and a lemonade.

I pull up to the window. "44.16 is your total "the women say. I give her my card and she swipes it giving it back to me and I pull up to next window. "Now why would you pay for that" Chris says looking at me. "It's fine you guys always pay for me" i say taking the food from the lady passing the bag to Chris.

"I'm paying next time " he says taking the bag I nod and laugh. He passes everyone their food. "You don't wanna park somewhere so we can eat. "No you guys can eat I don't really want waste anytime honestly just wanna get their quick" i say smiling. He nods.

I get back on the expressway and Chris starts feeding me my food and I start  smiling thanking him. " you guys are cute and gross at the same time " Matt says to us. "naw their cute your just mad because you can't pull anybody" Nick says putting a nugget in his mouth. And I laugh.
___________________________
2 hours later
   9:34pm
___________________________
Everyone is asleep. But it's Matt times to drive but I don't wanna wake him so I continue driving. I look at Chris sleeping peacefully and I smile. He starts to wake up looking at me. "Isn't time for Matt to drive " he says looking half sleep. "Yes but he's asleep" i say still driving. "Y/n you need to sleep to " he says looking at me.

"no it's fin- " I get cut off by him " no you need to sleep," he says to you." Matt!" He yells."Chris it's fine" i say looking at him.
Matt wakes up "hmm" he says.
" it's your turn to drive and tell y/n she needs sleep to" he says.
"Yea you do why didn't you tell me it was my turn to drive. "Because you were sleeping. "Pull off on the next exit so we can switch" i nod and do so.
__________________________
At the gestation