wait a minute chris

In which your doing your homework but Chris wants to come over

Age:20

Request?: no

Location: La

You have your own apartment by your self

WC: 1k
~~~~~

I go to collage in La so I want have to really leave to another state because I don't think Chris could handle that. And I like my collage being close to my apartment it's better then being in a dorm honestly.

And it's better I can go to collage and have my own apartment and see my boyfriend and friends when ever I want.

Well I did all of my work for the week but it's one thing I didn't do my 10 page essay that I always wait last day to do it's literally due tomorrow so today my goal is to finish it today.

I make me some juice and grab me some sour pact kid's watermelon of course. I go to my office that I use it was a spare room for me since I had a two bedroom.

And it's was a small room so it was perfect for a little office I go in there and sit in my seat opening my computer.
~~~~~

It's been about an hour and I have about 4 pages down now my phone starts ringing and Chris's name and picture pops up.

I pick up the answering

Regular you
Italics: Chris

Chris: Heyyyy

Y/n: Hey Chris what's up

Chris: I'm bored and my brothers are gone could I come over

Y/n: Well I have an essay to do and we all know once you get here your gonna distract me some type of way

Chris: No I want

Y/n: yes you will your gonna make a lot of noise and I know for fact

Chris: I'll be as quiet as a mouse I promise

Y/n; fine come on

Chris: yes! Ok I'll be there in 20

I hang up.

I already know I messed up because we all know he isn't gonna be as quiet as a mouse.

I go back to my essay and type away.

~~~~
Time skip

The doorbell rings and I get up going to the door opening it. "Hiii" he says smiling and hugging me i hug him "hi baby" i say kissing his cheek.

"What happened to the key I gave you?" I ask "Nick took and he want give it back" he says and i laugh turning around. He follows me to my office and he sit on one of the bing bags taking a book.

"You know darn well your not gonna really read that" i say sitting down. "Watch me" he says opening it, the minute he opened it the minute he closed it "never mind" he says and i laugh.

I go back to typing and it's been about 20 minutes and he's actually been quite "are you done" he asks

And never mind

"no Chris not yet" i say "how many do you have to go?" He asks "4 more pages baby" i say still typing.

"Well can we cuddle" he asks "not right now Chris" i say still typing he leaves the room and I hear my play station turn on so I assume he's playing Fortnite or something.

I go back to writing and the game is keeping him pretty occupied because I have one page left now. But it's been like 2 maybe 3 hours.

I get up to go check on him and I see him sleep in the bed with the controller still in his hand. I laugh to myself taking it and putting it away and putting the cover over him.

I kiss his head then I leave. I go back to my essay sitting there thinking what I'm gonna write now.

I tap my desk because writing a ten page essay it's easy to run out of ideas after you typed so much. I tilt my head back in annoyance. I come back looking at my screen.

I do some research and that helps a little so I write down more but I still have 2 more paragraphs to write.

I drink some of my juice and I go back to writing. Chris then walks in looking tired "your still not done" he ask "no I'm not sorry but I almost am" i say smiling and he nods.

He comes over to me pulling chair next me sitting down laying his head on my shoulder and putting his hand around my waist. I smile kissing his hair going back to writing.

It's been 30 minutes and he went to sleep again but on my shoulder and I finally finished. Took a total of 4 hours.

I slightly shake him "hey I'm done now" i say smiling and his eyes light up he stands up throwing me over his shoulder causing me to squeal "hey what the put me down now" i say how can he be sleep then hype the next minute

He throws me on the bed landing on top of me and he digs his head in my neck kissing it and I laugh a little kissing his hair.

He looks up at me kissing me since we actually didn't share a proper kiss when he got here.

He kisses me passionately with his hand going to my cheek. He pulls away smiling "I love you" he says "I love you" i reply back kissing his head.
~~~~~~

Yes it's Wednesday the only reason I look forward to Wednesday now is bc a new YouTube video Yayyy

Well when this is posted it might not be Wednesday anymore but as this is written it's Wednesday

And I still haven't finished the pod cast

my mom goes through my phone and I thank god she doesn't go through here even tho she doesn't even know what's Wattpad is

But honestly I dont know she sees this app but never go through it but I did tell her I read a lot of books and she thinks that's good

But I'm not reading regular books loll

And also she told me not to read romance 18+ but uh I need my mafia romance books

But Anyways She calls me a stalker bc I make edits of the triplets who knows what she would say about this lollll

Should I put my TikTok down if I did you guys cannot say nothing about Wattpad bruh my mom follows me yk what I don't trust y'all 😭

Ok by I'm talking to much

-Mya