finally

Part 2 ,for last imagine
Your getting married

Age: 24

Request?: yes by lanadelreyinmyheart
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Im currently at Madi's right now because my wedding is in about a few hours and we just woke up. It's 9 am right now and the wedding is at 5 this afternoon. I'm so excited to marry Chris but also I'm kinda scared.

What if he says no what if he doesn't like me like he use to what if his mind Change what if- my thoughts get interrupted by Madi. "Hey wants on that mind of yours" she says sitting next me.

I turn her "what if chirs says no or he changes his mind and not-" i say getting cut off once again.

"Are kidding the boy is down bad for you he literally loves the death out of y/n he literally rants to me and his brothers how much he loves you" she says smiling.

"Really" I say feeling a bit better but still nervous. "Yes he adores you he literally want to have kids with you and only you" she says looking at me and smiling
.

We hear a knock on the door and when I open it, it's my mom. "Hiii" i says hugging her. "Hii honey" she says hugging me. "Ready for the big day" she says smiling. "Yea but I'm a bit nervous" i say fidgeting with my fingers.

"Totally normal I was nervous when I was marring your dad" she says reassuring me. After while we just all hang out and have fun and then it's time for me to get dress.

We go to my fitting room and my dress is right there hanging on the wall. Madi went and helped me find it. "What ever dress you want) I look at it smiling it's so beautiful.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Chris POV

Right now me and my brothers are in the fitting room getting my tux on for my wedding and I'm excited but really nervous. "This suit is gonna look amazing " Matt says giving it to me.

I smile taking it and they walk out why I put it on. (What ever suit you want him to wear) I look at it and admiring the soft fabric on my skin I loved it. "Done " i say still looking at it and they come in.

"Chirs you look amazing " Nick says smiling at me and I smile back. " I can't believe you and y/n are finally getting married I knew it was coming but it seem like time flew " Matt says smiling. "It really did " I say walking to the mirror.

Wow I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with y/n and I wouldn't wanna do it with anybody else. I love her i have since we were 15. She always been there for me and she liked me but not because of fame but she loved me for me and that's why I love her
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV

I put on my dress and Madi comes in. "Oh my gosh y/n/n you look absolutely beautiful" she says tearing up. "No Madi don't cry then I'm gonna cry and my makeup will mess up" i say looking at her. My mom walks in gasping starting to cry "my baby is all grown up you look beautiful baby " she says smiling looking at me.

"Thank you mom" i say smiling looking at my dress.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•
Im fully ready and now I'm at the wedding but in my fitting room because the wedding starts in 20 minutes. My bride of mates are Madi, mikayla,Chloe, and alahna. And they all have on a blue dress and they all look amazing.

"Thank you guys for being here" i say smiling. "Of course were always here for you" mikayla says smiling. "Yea always and I'm glad you picked me as one of your maid of honors " Chloe says smiling.

it was 15 more minutes and now I'm getting really anxious and nervous. "Y/n what did I tell you earlier " madi says looking at me. "Yea yea I know but I'm still nervous. "It's gonna be ok" she says smiling. "Yea girl trust me chirs is crazy about you he would literally drink a coke for you " alahna says laughing and I laugh to.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Chris POV