what the heck

I'm which you and Chris go to a restaurant and someone drugs your drink

Age:22
Request ?: yea by briparis08
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n POV
Me and Chris are on our way to restaurant. He parks the car opening his door. I get out of car and Chris taking my hand and we walk in the restaurant.

We get seated at our table. "I will be your server today what can I get you " the women says to me smiling. "Can I have (what ever you want)" i say putting the menu away. "And you" she says looking at Chris.

"Can I just have chicken Alfredo" he says handing her his menu she nods and smile.

Chris grabs my hand from across the table smiling causing me to smile. "What " i say looking him in the eye. "Nothing your just beautiful" he says rubbing my hands.

I blush looking down and he laughs.
The women comes back but just with out drinks. I take a sip from my strawberry lemonade and Chris drinks his Pepsi.
~•~••~•~•~••~•~••~•~••~~••~•••~•~•~

Me and chris have eaten so now we're at the bar talking. "I need use the bathroom I'll be right back" he says kissing my forehead leaving and I smile. I watch him leave turning to to the way of the bathroom. I turn back picking up my drink and drinking it. I place it down waiting patiently for Chris to come back.

My head starts spinning and I start to feel weak so I get up trying to go the Chris. I stumble to the bathroom which is at entrance of the restaurant but someone hand goes over my mouth walking me out of the store. I try to scream but I can't I'm two weak for it.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Chris POV

I walk out of the bathroom going back to bar not seeing y/n "hey have seen the girl I was sitting with " i say to bar tender. "Yea she went to bathroom" he says turning clean his cups. I smile thanking him going to the bathroom entrance. But I see y/n outside by a car.

I sprint out of the building running to her seeing a man about to put her in the car. I don't even say anything I just punch the dude causing y/n to fall I catch her before her head collided with the concrete. I slowly set her against the car.

"Whats your problem" i say jumping on the dude punching him non stop. But y/n weakly pulls me off of him. I turn to her crying and shaking I look at her heart broken and I just hug her kissing her hair. "Are you ok " i say to. She nods

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you If didn't leave none of this would have happened" i say rambling."it's not your fault Chris you didn't know this was gonna happen" she says still hugging me.

I pull away kissing her and she kisses me back. "I'm just glad your ok" i mumble against her lips. And she just hugs me again. I call the cops telling them what happen and I place her in the car and I get in two taking her home.

On the way she speaks up "it all makes sense now" she says looking forward.
What is it i say squeezing her thigh. "When I watched you go to the bathroom the man must have put something in my drink" she says looking at me.

"Well he's in jail now you don't have to worry about him anymore ok " i say looking at her smiling. She smiles sitting backs waiting for us to get home.

And from now on then I never left her anywhere alone.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This is really short but I didn't know how to end it really

WC: 646

Should I start writing Matt imagines to ????