Pool

Y/n pov:
________________________

Im sitting on Chris's bed scrolling through instagram. "Y/n/n" Chris says tapping me a million times. "Yes " I say looking over at him. " your so pretty" he says smiling stupidly. I smile at him "why are you trying to flirt with me right now what did you do?" I say looking at him.

"First off I did nothing and I don't have to flirt with you because your already mine" he says sitting up. I blush letting a smile creep up on my face. He smiles leaning in to kiss me and I smile and kiss him back his hand is cupping my cheek why my hand is on his chest. His hands slides down my waist pulling me closer.

Nick walks in "ahhhhh oh my gosh " he walks out. Me Chris pull away laughing so hard. "Nick you can come back" i say smiling. He comes in "first off wanted to see you guys wanted to come to the pool but it's seems like you have other plans" he say looking at us. "We were just kissing chill" i say laughing. "And yea we'll come" i say smiling he nods and leaves the room.

I go to my bag I packed and grab my black 2 piece bikini I go into the bathroom to change I change then knock on the door to make sure I can walk in. "You can come in I'm done" Chris says I walk out seeing him in some red swim trunks I smile.

"Well you look amazing " Chris says coming over to kiss me I kiss him back smiling. "Ok let's go their waiting for us " i say walking out.
_____________________
In the pool
_______________
I go to the pool jumping in and Chris after me. "Oh hiii madi" I say surprised because I didn't know she was here. "Hiii y/n" she says smiling.
I feel a pair of hand on my waist and before I look back I was already tossed in . I come from under water "Chris" I say splashing him with water

____________________
After couple of hours in the pool we get out and dry off and Chris comes over to kiss me and I kiss him back. "I love you " he says to me. " I love you to"

And I was with the people I loved and having the time of my life
__________
A/n: ok so this one is really really short but I got lazy loll
We: 414