Your ok

If which you have seizure

I have never had one so I had to do a lot of research so if it's wrong pls don't hate me lol

Age:20

Request?: yes by briparis08

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆ ⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆ ⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍
Little back story you have had seizure before but that was almost 3 years ago and you have been doing good not getting one but all of sudden that changes

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆
Y/n POV

Me and Chris are currently in the living room watching a movie. I'm cuddled up with him eating my sour patch kids. "Babe " I say to Chris still eating my sour patch kids.

"Hmm" he says looking at me. "Would you rather live with out Pepsi or without your brothers?" I say curious what his answer would be.

"How about I not answer that " he says looking back at the TV. "You would pick Pepsi over your brothers" i say shocked. " I never said that " he says looking at me

"You know that was your answer" i say laughing and he shakes his head smiling. I lean up kissing him and kisses me back I pull away smiling.

Chris gets up grabbing another Pepsi. He comes back laying his head on my lap. I smile and kiss him and i laugh to myself because it reminds me of the spider man sene.

He smiles pulling me back down to kiss him. It was a sweet soft and passionate kiss. It's like everything stopped it was peaceful and nice. All my troubles were gone and I was just in my own little world. It felts like hours before we pulled away out of breath. Chris smile causing me to smile to.

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆
It's now night and I'm grabbing a snack and so is Chris I grab some Chips but all of a sudden I feel weird like I can't explain everything feels fake and dizzy and I can't move.

Chris POV
Y/n grabs her snack but after she grabs it she starts staring like a blank stare not moving or blinking she just staring at me with a black stare. " your ok " i say holding y/n because I already know what's happening

And it happened she went into a seizure shoot i slowly place her down on the floor on her side moving anything sharp or pointy out of the way so she want get hurt. I lay her on her side and yell Matt and nicks name. They both run crazy.

"Get me a pillow" i say and Matt hurry's and gives it to me and I put it under her head so she want hit it. Matt and Nick gets closer. "no step back little " i say to them because lot of people surrounding her will make it worse.

It's been a minute and she still going I'm getting kinda nervous now. She slowly starts to stop and I sigh in relief. She open her eyes slowly looking around confused.

Y/n POV
I open my eyes slowly looking around confused I can't even move talk or say anything. And I'm tired my body feels weak my arms feels like noddles. I look up a Chris trying to talk. "W-wha" is all I could get out in a raspy voice.

He holds me on floor "hey baby don't talk your ok" he says kissing me head. "You had a seizure" Chris says and my eyes widen. Nick and Matt comes closer sitting next to me comforting me.

"Are you ok " Nick says playing in my hair. I just rest my head in Chris lap closing my eyes. Chris Carry's me to the couch and Matt grabs me a water bottle giving it to me and I chug it.

"H-how long did it last " i say able to actually talk a little more. "1 minute" Chris says playing with my hair. I sigh and lay down.

Once Matt and nick new I was ok they went back to there room and me Chris went his room so I could sleep. "Thank you" i say to Chris . "Of course " he says kissing my head.

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🤍 ɞ˚‧。⋆
This is short but I didn't know what to do any way

Request put right here :

WC:712