Umm

In which you and Chris daughter blurt something at the table, she is 4 her name is wren

CHAPTER 60

Age: 24

Request?: yes by annataylor88

Location: LA and Boston

WC: :1k
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We flew down to Boston so we could visit Chris family for thanksgiving. Me Chris and wren are currently getting food from McDonald's in the airport why I sit in our seat with our things.

I see Chris walking with wren hand in hand with a McDonald's bag in her hand. It's currently 6 at night so we want arrive to Boston till about 1 maybe 2 in the morning. Are flight boards at 8:30

They come back sitting down and wren hands me the bag. "Oh thank you baby" i says smiling and she nods. "you don't want to grab your stuff out first" i ask and she nods taking the bag back getting her happy meal which I don't even know why is in the bag.

Once she's done she gives it back to me.  we eat our food then watch some bluey with her.( man not go lie when bluey come on I watch idk why I just do) "can we get candy" she asks. " yea but we have to hurry our flight boards in 20 minutes" I say and she nods. "Ok I'll be back" i say kissing Chris quickly and he nods and I walk to the little store with wren.

We walk in and she runs to the candy isle. "Ok grab 3 things and that's it ok" i say and she nods giggling. She ends grabbing sour patch kids some nerd ropes and airheads. I pay for it and knowing the airport my total was $28.

For three simple bag of candy. I take her hand once again why she hold her bag and we walk back to the seats and sit back down. Our plane soon gets called so Chris grabs our suitcase as I grab our bags.

We board the plane Chris being in isle wren in the middle me in the window. Chris puts our bags up and sits down. The plane is about take off so we strap up our self's and wren.

The plane takes off and soon enough we're in the air so we take our belts off. "Mama" wren ask "yea" I answer "I wanna sit here" she says pointing to my seat. "You want to be by the window" i ask and she nods I grab her sitting her on my chair and I go in the middle.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

It's been about 5 hours and we have one more hour till we land. Chris had his sweat shirt over his head asleep why wren is laying her head on my lap with her feet in her sit sprawled out.

It's currently now 1:56 in the morning and I'm sleepy like really sleep but my body want let me sleep and I don't know why. I tried to read till I got tired didn't work I even tried just turning on something on my phone but still can't sleep.

So I have just been up this whole time. I turn seeing Chris take the sweatshirt off his head looking at me tiredly. " you aren't sleep yet" he says sitting up. "Nope I can't" i says and he pulls me closer to him putting his hand around me and I lay my head on his shoulder soon enough I'm out.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We made it to the house now were calling nick to open the door. Chris is holding wren why she is asleep. Nick finally opens the door saying hi. I hug him and walk in. We walk in and Chris goes straight upstairs. I place our stuff down and Nick gets some stuff helping. Chris comes back down with wren not in his hands so I assume he put her in bed.

We take our bags upstairs and say goodnight to nick. ( fun fact why proof reading I typed we said gn to chris instead of nick like wdym chris this is why we proof read)

As we're about to lay down wren is in a star fish position. She's tiny but sure can take up some space. I chuckle a little so does Chris and he pulls her little closer putting her in the middle of us so we can get in bed.

We finally get in bed laying down. Chris leans over kissing me and I kiss him back smiling pulling away. "Good night" he says and I smile laying down letting sleep take over me.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
It's the next morning and wren is no where to be found so she's definitely downstairs with Nick or either with Mary Lou.

I see Chris is also not in bed so I turn around seeing him come from the bathroom. I sit up and Chris smiles at me causing me to smile to. He comes over to kiss me but I block my mouth "I haven't brushed" i say and he groans causing me to laugh "you'll be alright" i say getting up.

I go to the bathroom brushing me teeth and doing my skincare. "Are you done?" He asks "no not yet" i say smiling. I go back to the room putting all my things back on my bag. I stand back up and he kisses me.

I kiss him back chuckleing in the kiss a bit. The one second kiss turned into a two minute make out but wren comes in causing us to break apart.

"That's nasty" she says walking back out and we laugh following her downstairs. I hug Marylou and jimmy then I hug Matt and nick.

We're all in the kitchen why Marylou is cooking and jimmy helping with her . Me Chris Matt Nick and wren sitting at the table.

Wren then taps nick he looks at her smiling "guess what" she says "what is it" he ask "when I went upstairs they were kissing" she blurts and Chris covers her mouth letting out a nervous chuckle.

Mary Lou and jimmy stare at us why Nick is holding in the biggest laugh he know he can't release right now. I nudge nicks shoulder why matt just left the room probably laughing his self.

Marylou smiles turning back to cook. And wren moves Chris hand off her mouth and she gives him the biggest stank face causing me to laugh. "You didn't like when nicks did it to you why would your daughter like when you do it?" I say laughing

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I just had to bc why not LOLL