Family dinner

In which you and Chris have a family dinner with his brothers and parents and you guys bring your 4 year old daughter Halston.

Age:26

Request?: no

Lactation: you guys share your own apartment

WC:970

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

I just got done getting halston ready and I am now getting my outfit I have already done my makeup and hair. I take out a dress slipping it on (what ever type of dress I'd say fancy but not to revealing you know"

Chris comes with some black slacks and a white button shirt with his sleeves rolled up showing his arms.
Hot

"You look beautiful" Chris says kissing me and I kiss him back "so do you" I say putting my hands around his neck he kisses my head smiling "is halston ready" he asks "yep she's watching Bluey" I say unwrapping my hand around his neck.

I grab my shoes slipping one on and Chris takes the the other. He pats his thigh and i put my feet on his thigh for him to slide them on and zips them. He grabs me leg placing it back on the ground gently.

"Thank you baby" i say smiling "of course princess" he says kissing my head then my nose then Both of my cheeks and one on my lips I kiss him making my hands go around his neck and his hand firmly on my waist.

"Mama" we hear pulling away instantly looking down at halston and she has a stank face on her face. "Yes baby" i say "that's gross" she says looking at us. "Well I don't think it's gross that's just how daddy show love to mama baby" Chris says smiling.

She shrugs her shoulder going over to Chris and he picks her up "you ready to see nana and papa aren't you" he ask she nods aggressively and i laugh kissing her little head.

I grab my purse then we make our self outside to our car Chris puts halston in her car seat buckling her up. He closes her door getting in the car he starts the car placing his hand on my thigh as he begins to drive my hand go on top of his.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
We make it two the restaurant and we get out the car and grab Halston she holds on to Chris hand. We walk in seeing the worker "do you have a reservation?" He asks "we're here with Mary Lou sturniolo is she here?" I ask.

"Yes right this way" he says taking us to the table and we see Mary Lou jimmy Matt and nick. I hug everyone so does Chris and halston sits in between me and Chris. "What do you want baby" i ask "I want a Lot of food" she says. "But your not gonna eat a lot how about a little if you want more then we will order more" I say smiling

"Ok" she says smiling. "nana guess what" she says "what is it sweetie" Marylou says looking at her "I can count to 100" she says excitingly "oh my gosh really your smart" she says and halston smiles.

"Nick" halston asks "yea" she points to his bracket and he smiles taking it off giving it to her she stars playing with it and I smile and Chris ruffles her hair "hey I spent time curling her hair" i say and he puts his hands up in defense "sorry" he says and everyone laughs.

I turn to halston "can I have chicken tenders" she asks "yea of course" i say smiling. The waiter comes and we all order.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We get our food and we're all eating and talking now. "mommy can I have your phone" halston asks I take out my phone handing it to her. I smile and go back to eating "daddy look look it's you" she says turning the phone and I see Matt Nick and Chris on YouTube it was a car video.

"You found our YouTube channel" Matt said and she nods looking back at it and we all laugh. We're All done and paying for our bill. We all get up to leave.

Halston walks to Chris looking sleepy so he takes the phone picking her up putting her in the car. Nick and Matt Comes over says my bye "bye Matt" i say hugging him then nick and they hug me back.

They hug there brother and wave as the walk to there cars. I get in the car and close the door.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
We get home and halston is now asleep Chris carefully grabs her and we walk to our apartments. He lays her on the bed changing her into her pjs then tucking her in.

I go to the room sitting in bed waiting for Chris my feet are literally killing me this is why I hate wearing heels sometimes. I take off my one of my hills signing in relief from the pain. And Chris walks in. And I take off the other one.

"Do you want me to massage your feet?" He ask "please" i say smiling and he goes to grab baby oil and he starts massaging my feet "thank you" i say smiling "it's no problem baby" i say smiling.

He soon finish and we put on our pjs. I cuddle up with Chris laying my head on his chest. "Good night baby I love you" he says kissing me head "I love you" i says looking up at him upside down kissing his lips.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Here's another family imagines and pls leave family imagines to they can be what ever age u want them to be just ask I'll do

As always love you guys leave some requests